Reviews for Incarnate
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Multilayered and open and, guh.

Why won't you write more? Seriously; I don't ask for that much! (. . . Except when I do.)

And, uh, you are totally made of awesome because the ending is just suspenseful and open and, grr, I want more. Also, you so own me and, uh, continue? Because you SO left this open and canon-fodder worthy and, uh, becase you love me too much to leave me hanging.

. . .

Right?

Oh; and I love the open descriptions in the opening paragraph and Atlas is such a hot, semi-cynical, blunt, don't-touch-my-shit heroin that just own.

Can I say it enough: you own me. Keep writing.

[Oh; I'm a quarter of the way done writing your poem. I think.]

- Noelle
Aquafied chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
hah

i like the idea, very classic
for keeps chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
This is so touching and multi-layered, a lovely piece of writing that I can relate to. You have a very eloquent style of writing, the way the words flow is beautiful, I loved the line "The wind curls, funneling into my ears. It blares regret, hissing my name with contempt."

Very powerful and thought-provoking stuff. I loved it.
An-Author-At-Heart chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Wow, wonderful. This actually reminds me a bit of Terry Fox (though it's a she and not a he). I liked it a lot, it was well written. And that Atlas comparison, that was good. It might have been better if more of the plot behind it was explained. But I enjoyed it, good job.