Reviews for Best Friends For Never

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
LyricsArePoetry chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
oh wow, I can relate to this. That's a good idea actually 'Best Friends For Never'!

Brilliantly written poem!

loved it!
Lurid Black chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Sweet, the words were chosen with deep thought, really well written, needs no improvement, also very powerful.

Keep writing!

Lurid
Mother Nature's Daughter chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
This is good...great, actually...I love the "Best Friends For Never" line..that was really neat. it flows really nice. I can't imagine a true friend would ever do that to someone...that's really low..none of my friend's have ever done anything that bad, tho there have been ocassions where things have gone wrong...even tho i can't relate completely, thro ur poem I can see how awful it must be..i really like it...wonderful job..
pirategal101 chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
aww this is sad, but very true I think everyone has had at least 1 friend like that, its sad but also a fact of life. Good Poem:)
concrete.stone chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
okay this...is a sweet ass poem:)
Ibex chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Pretty good and I, too, like it when cat fights start raging. If this was true, sounds quite nasty. Thank goodness I don't have that problem...
Taylary Daisuke chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Hm, I guess poetry is one way to release the pain. Personally, I enjoy when gorls solve their problems with catfights but, it's really good. Nice work