Reviews for Wishes
your21 chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
I'm too lazy to sign in, lol. Anyways, great story, but is that the end? I would've liked to see more of Camie's emotions and wishes.
Pearls and Formaldehyde chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
Whoa! This is awesome. Wish I could make a few people 'disappear'. lol, can't wait for the next chap!
your21 chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
Hey! Great chapter. Camie is starting to seem kind of scary. I feel really bad for her mom :( I hope you post more soon
Natalie chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Oh. I was a litle skeptical on the title but when I read the sumarrie I thought 'why the heck not?' and after reading you're story I found it quite interesting.

Is there going to be another part?
your21 chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
This is amazing. I hope you post more soon!
silentXforce chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
keep going!

but... to improve on ur writing, get inside the head of ur characters a little more. make the reader feel their pain and frustration. and, when miranda is "ripped apart" or whatever, is there a way you can make that a little more... scary?
kvnchn chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Oh oww... Vivid :P. Wow... Itotally admire you, you really keep the reader-ma-bob on his/her feet. Are you planning to continue on with more chapters? Because this is like... crazy cool and you could totally follow this up with like... cool stuff :P lol. Yeah... I'm not that creative... pooey... Oh well.. I really really liked the fact that you used a lot of descriptions because I LOVE descriptions :P. Totally me, so yeah... keep it up! :D

{3\/1]\[