Reviews for Is there a way?
LyricsArePoetry chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
This is great. I love the last bit 'But, there are some things no human will ever know' very true!
MyInspiration chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I really like it, nice wording too. As I've said before, I'm usually no big fan of freestly, but this one has repetition and rhythm. However, i would suggest putting the Like the time's or Like when's on sepearte lines, as well as the Or's.
soul-cat chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
this is nice. it's a little bit sad but it's is still well writen and stuff - i like, you're a good poet
PeopleAreNotBroken chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Er, it's just awkward. Like shouldn't be capatilized in the first line.

I hope so,

Sometimes I find it hard,

Like the time my dog chewed on my crayons,

Or the time my friend stole my favorite belt,

By saying that she was borrowing it,

(Unless you're doing it in the correct format, like the above.)
kvnchn chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
oh my god... i hate you :P lol. And of course, I mean that in the nicest way possible :D. the ending's so mysterious... it's all like... "some things no human will ever know..." you should've done what teh kevmeister does and put teh three realy weird periods right after to make it uber dramatic. But oh well... I really liked the style that you wrote it in, it's very unique, but hten again I don't read a lot of poems so it might just be inexperience but i DO know that this an awesome poem... KEEP IT UP!

{3\/1]\[
Elliptical Shapes chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Interesting questions. I'd say yes to all of them except the last one. There is no way some of my Q's can be answered.

Alan.