Reviews for Your Mary
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I loved this poem. LOVED IT! lol But seriously there were so many different meanings to this poem. There was a lot of depth to this poem and I enjoyed the so many different layers to it. Kudos.
lymli chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I don't know, I just felt this's a "religion" poem since mary reminded of the mother of jesus... well, it's pretty lovely.
GothicSpook chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
I love it. Sad yet hopeful with beautiful metaphors of the Secret Garden. I got a real strong visual of a woman and man in bed and the woman watching his sleep.

Allerleirauh chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
So pretty. You are a good poet.
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
this is so sweet!
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
I love the allusion... I love the book and I love the story, and this is a wonderful poem

Needa S chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Sad, but a well written piece. Keep'em coming.
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
I can partially relate to this :-) It's very beautiful and I like the writing stile! Good job _

Much love, Rosanna.
arcane devices chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
lots of neat analogies, and uses of literary devices. I think your style is rapidly developing. Thanks for sharing, and I'll see you on your next update. - ADD-san
Hidden Lies chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
waging - raging.

Interesting. Its nice, sweet.
teh tarik chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
the sadness, the beauty - it all fits so perfectly in this piece. lovely words.
someday-i-will chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Wow great poem, I especially liked the last two lines.
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Y decía Satanas entre sollozos,—

"Si tuvíera yo una María quien por mi llorara,—

No sería yo Demonio."

& Satan said between soft sobs of angst,—

"If I a Mary had that for me wept,—

Then why a Demon would I have become?"

An old, old Spanish proverb. m
free-to-dream15 chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
It's great to be back on fp cause then I wouldnt be able to read this poem! It's so sad! but its good! Keep up the good work
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Wow, this is stunning. One of your best! One of my favourites! Yay! Even if it is so sad. I can relate so much! Well done, and keep writing/posting, you rock!

~Anna~ _