Reviews for Chasing The First High
aki-miu chapter 8 . 11/25/2008
Ok, so I know this is an old story, and it's done and over with, but this ending bothered me enough to comment on it. I've read some of your more recent works, and I think they're awesome (dunno if I've reviewed any of them... I tend to review at random and can never remember if I've reviewed something or not... I know I meant to...) *ahem* Back to review? Yes, I suppose...

I really don't like this ending. It's like, just as I start to get into it, you're like '...and he gets thrown into a loony bin. The end.' I think it has potential (not that you're going to be doing anything more with this... oh well) but you ended it too abruptly.

Tis but my opinion.
angel953 chapter 8 . 8/10/2007
i endings too! lol loved this story! wish it didnt have to be so darn sad though. (even if you didnt mean it to be i found it a bit sad lol) anyway, kinda ed that connor thought he was nuts (and the rest of the ppl who betrayed him! how evil of them)i kinda think that he (angel) was right about what he said about all the "supposed friends" and "family" and that not a single one of them truly cared about him...maybe Dev but even there im unsure...anyway...probably a good thing that this story is ended i get way to hooked on stories lol

cant wait to read more of your work!

as always,

angel953
angel953 chapter 7 . 8/10/2007
I like this chapter a lot...kinda want to know more about angel...
angel953 chapter 6 . 8/10/2007
liking this chapter (but i do think angel is a bit crazy anyway, i have since the beginning lol)
angel953 chapter 5 . 8/10/2007
this chapter was well...interesting, to say the % im totally loving this story!
angel953 chapter 4 . 8/10/2007
i love this chapter cant wait to read more!
angel953 chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
love this chapter! kinda odd but in a good way! i love it!
angel953 chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
hey there! really liking this story so far... can't wait for more! (btw i didnt mean to be at all offensive in my review of the first chapter, if i was then i trully am sorry that is not how it was meant)

anyway, great job on this!
angel953 chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Great job...i had a feeling about connor when there hadn't been anything gay in this one...lol...as always i love your work and can't wait for more!
L. Sherman chapter 7 . 1/5/2007
To be honest, I was a bit confused around the end of last chapter and the beginning of this one. Why was Angel talking to himself? What's with the voice (Esprit... who's actually sort of growing on me.) I guess I just zoned out the before he came, but now he's here and I can live with that. Only bit of criticism I have is that the chapter seemed kind of short since most of it's length was due to dialogue and not so much the details that I love. Oh well. Looking forward to chapter 8.
Ryumaru shogunate chapter 7 . 12/31/2006
WOOT! Another chappy! Ah and Angel is becoming well acquainted with this Esprit! MUWHAHAHAH! It's only a matter of time Mr. Stakes!.. I said nothing! Nothin at all! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Well I'm off for now! TTFN!

Ps. I can't wait for the next chappy!

Ryumaru
dolly-dear chapter 6 . 12/4/2006
Haha, love the introduction of 'god' there. Is he meant to be a religious type god or something. Hm, lovely.
Jangalian chapter 6 . 12/3/2006
Oh my goodness. I haven't reviewed this in a while...o_o

Well, I reread the whole thing because it's fricken awesome. And also so I could take notes (a leaf out of your book, hehe ) for when I draw these guys. Because I have to repay you for your awesomeness. XD

Anywho! I heart Faddei. He's freaking awesome. XD

Yay for voices in your head! XD;;

I searched for the word "hair" on the page, to see if I could find the color for Faddei's hair (because I obviously didn't read the end very well the first time x_x Haha) and I couldn't find it, so I was like, "Oh well, I'll just draw him with red hair, cuz he's a red hair kinda guy..." and then I was rereading it, and at the end I was like, "'REDHEAD' OMG x_x" Haha...yup. Crazy psychic powahs a'ight.

Anyway! This review has been kinda long and random. So I shall conclude it...and fly away! *fwoosh*

Update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Walking advertisment. Annoys me. Sorry. Uh...I have mixed feelings. It's obvious that you are a great writer. I can just tell. Your descriptions are great. But...your main character. Ugh. I'm sorry, maybe its just me, but he's so cliche! Emo, emo, emo. Ayumi, all the references, it's like your showcasing. At first I thought you were actually making fun of emo kids with all the description and all. "His artfully, kohl-lines eyes." But then I realized you were serious. It kind of disapointed me, I guess. The emo-kid thing is so overdone. I know, I know, its your character, and my review is pretty much one big biased opinion, but it completely turned me off. I do have some actual factual (xD) criticism, also, though. Okay, the double punctuation? What's up? "Angel!" "Yours?" Uhm...double end marks do not emphasize anything. If you want your character to be yelling, italisize, or capitalize. Don't add extra punctuation. Dude, I'm really sorry if I sound harsh, but I just didn't care for it. And seeing as all these other fankids are praising, I had to speak my mind. It's just...it's a cutesy story (which is possible to be even with angst), not a piece of fiction, you know? BUT! But I have no doubt at all that you could write a great piece of fiction. Just without the "OMGANIME"... If my review made any sense at all, then I hope you can take it and turn it positive. Otherwise, I apologize. Keep writing. Hearts.
Ryumaru shogunate chapter 6 . 12/3/2006
Ah so angel's god finally makes its appearance... COOLS! I love it! And naughty Angel! *shakes finger at him* Anyhow I'm loving the stroy so far and can't wait for the next chapter! Till then!

Ryumaru