Reviews for Inna's Story
Typhoid Mary chapter 5 . 4/13/2007
That was pretty cool, a few grammatical errors but an intersting read
the flaming river chapter 5 . 2/14/2007
Oh. Cool. I like the ending. It seems appropriate.
Sonyashinto chapter 5 . 1/14/2007
This was an awesome story, and i enjoyed reading it. i would love to read more of your great up the great work!

Ja-Ne _
Weather Mage Frost chapter 5 . 12/23/2006
Oh, my freaking Gawd! This so awesome! Please tell me that there is going to be a sequal? Please oh please oh please? And, yeah. To think all of this evolved from a dare that I gave to you. I can't believe it... But now you're going back to your old ways. You're scared, aren't you? Scared and thrilled at the same time, because you did it. You wrote fantasy! But your scared because it's changed you. Changed your out look on the world, on your writing. so, tell me, is there going to be a sequal?
Weather Mage Frost chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Yeah! You put it up! *dances aroudn and jumps up and down and screams, well until my dad yells at me to stop*. Yeah, and Thanks again for doing this for me. I know you liked it!
Chocolate Trifle chapter 5 . 12/4/2006
Beautiful. Aww, what a sweet, happy ending! o

The only thing I'm sad about is that it's over, lol.

Chocolate Trifle chapter 4 . 12/3/2006
No! A cliffhanger! Very exciting chapter. :D

Chocolate Trifle chapter 3 . 12/3/2006
The 'coverage of the over side of the ocean' was a good idea, giving us a break from all the mermaidishness.

And then we go back to Inna to find her brother's dead! And then Marcoo gets caught! She never gets a break, does she? xD

Great chapter.

Sari la elfa chapter 3 . 11/29/2006
hey! this is pretty neat! poor anvard! or what was his name? a little dificult...loving the story, i asure you... the alert thingie doesnt work, could you PM me when you update, please? i would love to know more! keep it up!
the flaming river chapter 3 . 11/23/2006
You have got to keep on writing! This is too good to leave hanging like that.
M.E. Hayden chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
A thrilling tale of the sea's beauty indeed! Please update soon, I am eager for more!
BlueEmerald4 chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
Hey, I'm glad you updated. I love this story!
gabriellafaith chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
This was really good. It definately sounded little-mermaid-ish but who cares? lol it ws cool. There were quite a few grammatical errors, especilly in the first chapter, but the plot was fine and the story was overall well-written. keep writing! :)
BlueEmerald4 chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
Hi! I think this story has real potential and I can't wait till you update again. I've been thinking about doing a mermaid story, but I'm in the middle of working on a trilogy that'll take about two years to finsih (if I'm lucky), considering I'm still on the first story. I hope you check it out. Oh, and I'm going to add this one to my C2, Fantastical Romance. Again, I can't wait to read more. It didn't seem rushed at all really.

-Liz
Chocolate Trifle chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
Yay, another chapter! I liked this one too. The characters were good. Ah, how I love the stepfamily from hell. xD

She found the sailor who rescued her! :D That's so romantical!

And you're welcome. _