Reviews for Perfection
LyricsArePoetry chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Brilliant. I've been called a perfectionist before, but I don't think I am...well sometimes, maybe.

I like the lines: Remember your faults make you normal, Without them you wouldn't be human
MyInspiration chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Loved it, loved it, loved it, loved it. Nice writing and interesting idea, too.
TrueToMyself chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
*raises hand* Hi, my name is TTM, I am a perfectionist, is this the 12 step meeting?

_

*cough* Ok. Serious now. I really like the message in this poem, especially the "If you make a million..." line. If I were to give a few friendly suggestions, I would say check this for grammar one more time (comma usage) and have either "china" or "the other side of the world." Not both, because it doesn't really seem finished with the "option" of using either word.

Keep writing! *going to read more*
Johana chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
You could get my philosophy prof going on for hours about a topic like this. It's not something that can easily be summed up into a few words, but you definately have something going on here.

Thanks for stopping by my page too.
Eternal Time chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
n_n Nice... I love it! Really good.
Kalopsia chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
good topic choice...although i'd argue that perfectionism is something a little bit more complicated than what you describe in your poem. but for a brief poem about the subject i think you put it nicely