Reviews for Infinite
Quiggley W. MacGuffin chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
great story, well written. it would be nice to know a little more about boyd, maybe just an action or even a single adjective to make him more concrete. well, we have "gorgeous," but to me, that almost cheapens it. it makes cade seem almost as shallow as boyd isn't. any girl would let a gorgeous guy stroke her jaw and kiss her, but what about an average-looking guy? how would that change things?
Erisah Mae chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Damn, wish I could find a guy like that.

I liked your style and your characters felt really authentic. Nice work.

Erisah
Nocturnal silhouette chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Absolutely gorgeous! I love her cynical nature, probably because I can identify with it. You really have a great story here on your hands. You've turned something that's simple, a mere conversation, and made it astounding. A simple plot with a complex twist, and I really like that.
betalight chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
I like the depth of the big toe. Cute! It was a bit fastpaced at the end there - it would be cool if you added more, but I like it now too. And I like the idea of the infinite too. The narrator's voice is entertaining and interesting to read.
sweetpoet2003 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
great job. I don't normally like oneshots but, this one was sweet. I don't think it works like that anymore, but that's me being cynical now. kudos
a-random-writer chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
definately a nice, sweet little story. i lurv it!
violin-lady13 chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Wow, that was really good! the moonlit, dream-like tone you established early in the story helped to set the stage for the meat of the story, which was extremely well written. Their conversation flows very well, and the ending line about infinity was great. Awesome job!
SolarFlaire chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
This story is very good to be called the original. I am certain that you have a potential in writing a story. In a short story like this, it is difficult to pull out a good ending... still you managed to pull it out. Congratulations.

Few things: Somehow, the story is little bit fast. What I suggest is to edit this story if you want. For example, add some details about this Boyd character. It's good to add some more debates... let Cadence resist to believe what Boyd had said. That will make the ending very strong.

This story is very well developed... good work!
Unwritten Answers chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
aww this is sweet. i liked this a lot.