Reviews for Currency
LyricsArePoetry chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Random. I like it!

It reminds me of John Lennon's song imagine, the line 'Imagine all the people, sharing all the wealth'.
Louis chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Great poem. It shares a message that we all can understand and give an opinion about. Provocative and well written.
PeopleAreNotBroken chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
You started off with a question, and I don't think that that's the best idea... you can't exactly TALK to the reader, can you? It's not like the reader can have a conversation with the paper...

The second line has a (sorry this is taking so long, I had to go eat dinner x_x)

weird rhythem.

So, haveing NO MONEY is a reason to have peace?

Why would a person want to work with no rewards?

You're saying that this "new system" balences on one person... if one "moneyloving rebel" doesn't want to do their work.. your whole delicate system would fall apart, and that EVERYONE would follow their example and not work... because they can get everything they need with out work, so why would they want to?
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Wow, this is really fascinating indeed. Great job. I'll have to ponder over this for some time to come (good thing!). Write on!

Anna _
MokikaStyle chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Thanks :)
sunday night sky chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
This is a really interesting piece! Something I've never, ever thought about! You're right, though, it would only work if we have world peace and world understanding. I don't think it could work though, because people would always demand something, or as you said, not do their share. Very thought provoking! I really like this piece, as a poem, it flows well. Great work!