Reviews for Red,White,and Blue
LyricsArePoetry chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Aww pwettiful!

And I know totally what you mean. So many people in England stick up flags in there window when the football (soccer, darn u American's that word is so annoying (no offence)) world cup is on, and as soon as England are knocked out (notice I didn't say as soon as we win, we never win! 42 years ago we won!). And they reckon that patriotic, but it's just football.

Where as me, just to prove a point left my flad in my window for about a month afterwards, and when I get round to it I am going to put it up in my bedroom (I lost it, then I threw it out coz it was broke, then I brought a new one. And haven't even opened the new one yet!)

St George's Day is a bit like ya Indepenance day, 'cept we dont celebrate as much. But people say about being 'proud to be English' but they only say it that day, or if England wins soemthing (so, relly they dnt say it much!). But I say it all the time!

Yay England! lol.

Anyway, enough of England lol (yay england! lol), brilliant poem! :) loved it! :)
MyInspiration chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Yup, I liked this one too. I like the "red white and blue" repeating, I like the ideas, very orighinal, it got me thinking which is what you want to happen out of your poem. Good work.
TrueToMyself chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Yeah! I like this! You show original ideas make the reader think about his or her actions (well, at least if he or she is American). I love all of the lines; I would quote my favorites, but it would take up too much space. The only thing is that I saw a few little grammar errors and missing spaces. Not a big deal at all, but you might want to fix that so it looks a bit more polished.

9 stars out of 10! *appluase*