Reviews for My Not So Average Life
Silentsoul23 chapter 2 . 4/9
okay this made me laugh..a lot. and sean is so darn sexy, i mean one second he's acting all perveted and mean towards ally, and then he'll be soo sweet and considerate...awww. i love this story. UPDATE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/8
Darn. Just when you were getting to the good part. As the story progressed, Sean was becoming increasingly sexy and irresistible. Too bad we won't be getting any sexy time between him and Ally. *insert cheeky grin*
Guest chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
THIS THE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CHAPTER SO DAMN ROMANTIC
I LIKED THE PHRASE "God, I felt like an ass. Here he had been giving me expensive bracelet, expressing emotions, and naming a damn lake after me! "
and the end was perfect too
JOJO chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
so far so good
Lilly chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
OMG! I love it!
CatnipGirlOnFire chapter 13 . 4/11/2013
This is great continue it please!
AnonymousReads chapter 13 . 2/11/2013
You can't stop here I need to know what happens now after she did all that. I'm glad she didn't just give in and do something with him when he acts so perverted. I can't wait to see what's going to happen in the morning. Update soon. Please. :)
Gracebkk chapter 13 . 12/24/2012
Update soon! It's sooooooooo good! :) Such an interesting story! :)
altogirl7 chapter 13 . 12/15/2012
so... wheres that honeymoon?
beautyisanimperfection chapter 13 . 12/8/2012
Please continue! You can't stop! I've reread this story many times and I can't help but love the cuteness that the show so please continue to update! (:
GraceOrazio chapter 13 . 10/24/2012
Have you given up on this? I LOVE IT! PLEAASE WRITE MORE(:
ColourCascade chapter 13 . 4/9/2012
Scratch my last review I read the rest and it's amazing how your writing style improved over the chapters. I see you haven't update in ages, but please do sometime soon because I really really like this story now, and they would be so cute as a married couple :)
ColourCascade chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
I'm only up to chapter 3 so far but I just thought of something if you wanted to improve your writing. Your writing style is pretty awesome and sometimes the way you write things makes me smile cos you worded it so it was funny. So it's really good at the moment but I thought I'd let you know about this thing I learned in English class which my teacher called 'show not tell'. Basically instead of just saying she was scared or angry you describe how she is feeling through her actions or by using emotive words. So for example instead of saying 'I was so scared if him then' she could do something like cower away or something to show not tell. Do you get it? That's all I'll continue reading! :)
311 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »