Reviews for My Not So Average Life
hush chapter 11 . 11/1/2008
omg..lol...when u gnna update...please do it asap..i relli want to noe wt happens nxt :D:D...
Obsession Changes Things chapter 11 . 10/20/2008
Okay so to start off I just want to say good story. And secondly onto the reivew: Its great but I get the feeling that Ally hasn't really had the chance to really accept everything that has been thrown at her. I mean no hard feelings no tears, or breakdowns nothing. I'm just waiting for it all to click for her. And sean has some poissesive problems and his Sex Addiction is such a guy response it pisses me off that he thinks he owns her arg! YOU CANNOT OWN A LADY! WE'RE NOT PROPERTY TO BE HAD!

Other than that update soon!
XCgirl chapter 11 . 10/15/2008
Lol, butt floss. Sean sounds...well, SEXY doesn't begin to cover it...and every girl deep down wants to be kissed in the rain, so i don't blame Ally for wanting him there, and she was right, he WAS super horny in this chapter, but guys will be guys. nice way to end the chapter, can't wait for the next one!
XCgirl chapter 10 . 10/15/2008
Hahaha, "I had a countdown going on!" HILARIOUS and exactly what i would expect a guy who's not getting any to say. and as perverted as he is, you've shown really well that Sean is capable of having his good moments at times :) on to the next chapter!
XCgirl chapter 9 . 10/15/2008
Ugh, i KNOW how Ally feels right now. hormonal road trips are NO FUN and ice cream makes it all better 'til you start thinking about calories and exercise...but anyway...cute chapter, short, but i have a couple more chapters to get to so i'm happy :) the whole ice cream chase was pretty funny, loved it
hush chapter 11 . 9/28/2008
heyy

heaps cute til now...i relli lyked how u make them gradually closer towards each other. Ur heaps good author, keep going and dont stop :D:D

hoping that u update as soon as possible PLEASE! :):) ]]

~hush~
sheenakiko chapter 11 . 9/28/2008
ok. I LOVE THIS STORY!

I really really REALLY love it!

finished this until i got scolded. xD

don't worry. tey just said i needed to fix my stuff.

UPDATE SOON!

[kiko]
xo.music.xo chapter 11 . 9/23/2008
haha.

love the story.

can't wait for more! ]
yagiyniguez chapter 11 . 9/22/2008
can't wait for the next chapter :
poppiesinoctober chapter 11 . 9/21/2008
Aw. That was adorable fluff. You must update again soon. Please?
Elle for Love to Write chapter 11 . 9/20/2008
OMG

I love this story. I just started reading it today and I couldn't stop.

PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE AS SOOS AS YOU POSSIBY CAN!

I want to know what happens next.
Meggie chapter 11 . 9/19/2008
YAY! you updated! I got into this story recently, and i kept checking on it to see if it updated, and i was about to give up on it because i figured you weren't going to continue the story...but you did! So, update more, it's an amazing story[:
Ck90 chapter 11 . 9/18/2008
UPDATE!... Ok Over my catatonic state! That was so cute! i loved the way they are interacting. it gives hope to us single women. Kya they are just too cute! Update Soon!
Aryawolf13 chapter 11 . 9/18/2008

Your story made me smile on a horrendous day.

Thank you.

Haha, I was just wondering...is Sean always this horny? :P

It was a fun to read chapter.

Update soon!

Aryawolf13
FlowerNinjagurl101 chapter 11 . 9/17/2008
cool story...i enjoyed readin it...update soon!

Peace:)