Reviews for My Not So Average Life
Randall chapter 10 . 5/26/2008
Please please update your story! I love it!
M.Bianca chapter 10 . 5/26/2008
glad you're back!

waiting... for updates
Terra12 chapter 10 . 5/26/2008
Yay! I'm so excited you're working on this story again! I missed looking forward to these stories. I'm a happy as a clam now! If clams can get happy... If I was a clam, I'd be pretty unhappy. I mean come on, no thumbs!
Ck90 chapter 10 . 5/26/2008
Of course I'll review a return from the dead like that one demands a review! Good to see that Sean is still his same peverted self. It's so god to read about them bonding and just looking plain adorable. Ally must be fighting alot with her hormones, I mean Sean just sounds so sexy! Kya. Sorry I loved the chapter please update soon. His physic reminds me of ben barnes. UPDATE sOON!
TheQuilAndInk chapter 10 . 5/26/2008
Great chapter I love their little bickering battles

Well-written and adorable :)

Please update soon

-yellers*
slee5133 chapter 10 . 5/26/2008
omg you updated! YAY! i was just on your profile the other day checking for updates. this story is the bomb! it's like my favourite out of all of yours! sean is so gawjus even though he's a tad sex obsessed but still. i so wouldn't mind being arranged to marry him. heck i'd jump for joy! :D update soon!
serenity180 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Hi, welcome back!

I am glad to see you still continuing this story. Can't wait to read more soon :)
Diinaxx chapter 10 . 5/25/2008
aw so cute
goodbyemylover chapter 10 . 5/25/2008
aw, i really like this chapter, but i wish there was more of it cause i want to know what happens.

in case you were wondering, i'm totally on sean's side and hope he gets some on his wedding night. hahaha, after all, who is she to break tradition, hehe.

update soon!
M.Bianca chapter 9 . 5/25/2008
hey!

come back!

you can't just leave me like this!
BlackWolfCub chapter 9 . 5/12/2008
wow like all your stories this is unfinished but so goodi could just scream with anger that i can't know the ending right now (very impatient person ranting here!) please please keep writing and udate on all your stories. lol xx
purr-fect-stranger chapter 9 . 4/28/2008
Hey

I was wondering when you're going to update. I understand you're really busy and all but i sorta need reassurance that you're not going to abandon this story (pls dont because it'll really be a waste). Its a good story, BTW

Bye!
yagiyniguez chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
please, PLEASE update soon. i love the part where they sit in each other :)) so funny. i didn't expect the kiss to happen. i love it!
VintageReminder chapter 9 . 3/17/2008
THat was great!
sheeprocksocks chapter 9 . 3/16/2008
please update soon! this story is brilliant! if i were me i think i would have run away by now!

x