Reviews for My Not So Average Life
LunaBela chapter 7 . 6/11/2007
hey! Lunnie here to bug you on yet another one of your fantabulous stories.

I love this fic!

Poor Sean. Even if he does act rude sometimes he actually went out of his way to show Ally his affections . . . and she had to blow it! Oi, how frustrating!

PLEASE, Update when you can! I can't wait to hear what this story has in store next! Ciao!

~LunaBela
sadisticprune chapter 7 . 6/11/2007
om freaking god!

continue this! please!
purr-fect-stranger chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I'm sure Ally had friends so why didnt she tell them about the arrangd marriage, I'm sure she could have flung up her celly and go"hey girl...im getting married"

sorry...im getting carried away!

NICE STORY NICE STORY NICE STORY NICE STORY NICE STORY NICESTORY
sadisticprune chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
hellow.

just adding this to my fav toy list...
babygal2 chapter 3 . 6/6/2007
okay what u mean when somtimes in the lines u say ' you said this ' i mean if ally is tellng the story so why u say YOU then I.
It'sAHorseThing chapter 7 . 6/5/2007
I love this story! please update soon!
bella chapter 7 . 5/29/2007
omg! i totally loved this chapter. even though i had to wait a long long time, it was good. i cant believe she ruined the moment though...uhh. oh well. and you need to keep writing! you can just keep us sitting here waiting! :)update soon!
kim2010 chapter 7 . 5/29/2007
hey, this story sounds interesting.. i can't wait to read the rest of it...D
Saoirse Devan chapter 7 . 5/11/2007
that was amazing and so funny! Sean is just hilarious! However, there are some places where there should be commas and that can be very distracting. but, great job, keep it up, and upload soon _
Hidden Flowers chapter 7 . 5/4/2007
You guys live to drive me nuts! I was just about to switch to the next chapter, all excited about the next events, and I found that there was none! *Pouts*
FireFallon chapter 7 . 4/28/2007
Gah you need to update this, it is far too cute to just leave it sitting here
goodbyemylover chapter 7 . 4/26/2007
omg, i love this story!

it is so cute, and i wish i had an arranged mariage with sean, hehe.

i love sweet sean, he can be an ass, but god, when he's sweet, i just want to jump into te computer and give him a hug, ahaha.

i don't understand why he said 'me too' after she said sorry, though. it would be great if you could clarify.

i hope you updates oon, because i'm really anxious to see what happens!

keep up the good work!
JemKay chapter 7 . 4/24/2007
OMG i love this story! continue continue!
Ck90 chapter 7 . 4/23/2007
Aw! I feel so sad for them! She torally ruined a perfect moment. WHat she said was true,but still he was trying to make it up to her, to win her. It was so sweet, he was actually worried! WEll Update SOon!
PandasFromWisconsin chapter 7 . 4/22/2007
OMG!

:D

that was worth the wait.

i'm excited for the next chapter.

update soon