Reviews for My Not So Average Life
crazy chiclet chapter 7 . 4/19/2007
isn't the restuarants name Pickle Barrel. Anyways love the story but p;ease up date more often.
midnightsun chapter 7 . 4/19/2007
I LOVE IT! But it sounds something like i would say...actually ive probably said something just as harsh without knowing it...wait...i did...yesterday. DANG IT!

Well I love this...and Sean! :) Update soon!
Dreamless-Wonder chapter 7 . 4/17/2007
thanks for updating. cant wait for you to do it again! -love always and forever
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 7 . 4/17/2007
yes! An update! I love it. Sean has some anger issues...he didn't have to get mad at what Ally said, but that's his character I guess. Please update very soon! I can't wait to see what happens.
Angelcrystal chapter 7 . 4/16/2007
aw no I was just getting into it! That is so mean. grr I hope you update soon!
soccerbabe16 chapter 7 . 4/16/2007
the wait was fine, this chapter more than made up for it... just please don't always keep us waiting for so long. Loved this chapter, like always. Hope you update soon ;)
amanda chapter 7 . 4/16/2007
wow ok my jaw dropped ...thats how happy i was when i saw the update...im always reviewing for mafias and i was rereading the last chapter b/c i luv it ever so..lol...and i saw this was updated and i was uber excited...yaay..ok so the story's going sumwhere...when do u think ull update next...and if u wanna make the next chapter lite...u should make sean get jealous every now and hten...the concern he showed in chpater 6 when she didnt answer her phone was too cute...i luv that ok so update soon..great chapter
Lady of Confusion chapter 7 . 4/16/2007
OMG! UPDATE SOON! PLEASE!
pleasebequiet chapter 7 . 4/16/2007
she ruined the moment! and i thought guys were the ones that ruin moments!gah! fix it!update son!
Unique Child chapter 7 . 4/16/2007
aww. He did everything to make her happy and she made him feel bad. aww. i hope you update again soon so we can see if they work it out.
slee5133 chapter 7 . 4/16/2007
aww poor sean! i don't really blame ally, i probably would ahve done the same. but still, poor sean! i love this story so much. it's lik my favourite of your stories. And i love all your stories. so glad you updated this one! heehee. happy now. update son please? pretty please? for sean?
punkrock13 chapter 6 . 4/10/2007
i love ur stories! hope u update soon!
Unique Child chapter 6 . 4/8/2007
Ohh. I wonder where he took her. I cant wait til you update to read more.
PandasFromWisconsin chapter 6 . 4/8/2007
aw i love all your stories :)
Lady of Confusion chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
omg! you have to update soon! i really like your story its great!
312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »