Reviews for My Not So Average Life
soccerbabe16 chapter 6 . 3/17/2007
wow! i decided to read this one since i liked your other stories and it is awesome! i really hope you update is soon. I like Natalie a lot :) she seems like the perfect friend and, while i hate to admit it... sean sounds really really really hot. Can't wait to see what happens.
tornangelwings chapter 6 . 3/17/2007
well holy hell, i freaking love this its amazing! i love this plot line and the characters its really good keep it up
Freya chapter 6 . 3/4/2007
You are a genius! This is amazing! I have read three of your four stories and all of them have twins in it? Is that you trademark or sth.?

Ida:-)
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 6 . 2/24/2007
Ohmygosh! Evil cliffy. I love this! I read your other one too. You're great! I love Sean! Where did he take her? I'm gunna go read another one of yours. Aren't I a great suck-up? K. One last thing. UPDATE!
Ashley Lampost chapter 6 . 2/17/2007
(ha, I'm just reviewing everything today, aren't I?) This story is so cool! You really have talent! You take a plot that people would say doesn't make the least bit of sense, and you make it work, you make it believable! By the way, the subjects you write about make me think of anouther fictionpress writer. Have you checked out Mod Emo's stories? 'Take Me Away' and 'Playing the Man'? If you haven't they're really good, you should check them out. anyways, I hope to see more of this soon, because it IS great. Keep up the amazing work!

~Ashley Lampost~
pleasebequiet chapter 6 . 2/14/2007
omg...omg... what is it? update! ah!
slee5133 chapter 6 . 2/7/2007
AHH! Not a cliffy! please please please update soon!
The Neurotic Notebook chapter 6 . 2/6/2007
Oh! I'm curious as to where Sean brought Ally. Update soon.
Rose Jameson chapter 6 . 2/6/2007
o I cant wait to see what happens!
bella chapter 6 . 2/6/2007
oh no, not a cliffy...i hate those...oh well they keep you guessing right?...anyways i really really liked this chapter...lots of good stuff...it was worth the wait and a good birthday present for me since it's my birthday hopefully you update sooner this time!
Love-always-and-forever chapter 6 . 2/6/2007
I love this story! You have done a great job with it. Update as soon as you can!
pleasebequiet chapter 5 . 1/28/2007
i havw no idea how their going to work out. i hope they fall in love soon! i cant wait till you post up your next chapter!e!*squeals like liddy*lol
slee5133 chapter 5 . 1/27/2007
aww i luv it. i would lik die to be engaged with sean! he seems so hot! his attitude is so cute. anyway. luv it! please finish it! and all your other stories!
c00kie chapter 5 . 1/16/2007
ek! Update~! . sorry this must be one of the most boring reviews ever, good thing I don't plan to become a book critic XD anyhow, I wanna read more!
jesslia chapter 5 . 1/15/2007
omg i love this story...yea i'm like reading alot now even tho i'm supposed to b doin homework...SH! i love ur story UPDATE SOON!
312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »