Reviews for My Not So Average Life
Erica71167 chapter 13 . 7/25/2009
Great story! I love it! Can't wait for the next update.
hush chapter 13 . 7/25/2009
update :D as soon as possible ] waiting for the next chapter
FlowerNinjagurl101 chapter 13 . 7/24/2009
great story..cant wait to read more.

update soon!
violet-eyez chapter 12 . 7/21/2009
OH they have come so far
Hurry up chapter 13 . 7/21/2009
Come on! Do you plan on waiting until like, July 13th comes again to update? Really! Don't bother, please! Considering it took you three years to put up 13 chapters...well, I'm just saying, I hope you've been working on the next chapter! Very hard too! Because I really want to read the next chapter!
BTW chapter 13 . 7/14/2009
Nice job making Sean sound British, in using the word dreadful. Sounded British-y to me! Update soon!
Someone whose already reviewed chapter 13 . 7/14/2009
(continuation of name) this chapter and decided to do it again anonymously.

Haha, well, it's true, I tried logging in and reviewing again, but something about only reviewing each chatper once popped up. Whatevs! Hehe. Anyhoo! You NEED to update this soon. I LOVE this story and I canNOT wait for more. Along with the rest of your other stories. It's so cool how you're writing so many. But I absolutely positively am not exaggerating when I say this is the most interesting. Please write more because I'm dying here! The ending of this chapter was SOO cute and aw! Really, update soon! I've got to read about Ally's hangover! She's def gonna be completely embarrased! So hurry please!

Your reader sincerely,

~Someone whose already reviewed this chapter and decided to do it again anonymously.

Hahaha, I love that! :)
Terra12 chapter 13 . 7/14/2009
I bet the honeymoon will be great! Oh geez, getting drunk at your wedding probably isn't the smartest thing to do! I'm so happy for another update, so update ASAP!
akaCHEEKS chapter 13 . 7/13/2009
aww that's cute! update some more! you know you want to! and you need to make this guy sound more british. well i don't know many british guys but if you and they really do talk like and have a grammar like that well then go ahead. but i always was used to the cliche that they spoke with more finese and used 'bloody hell' and all that stuff ya know? cause sometimes i feel like i'm reading an all american guy being her husband when they have their having a conversation with each other.
Obsession Changes Things chapter 13 . 7/13/2009
Loved it to bits!

~Obsession
WindLessNiteZ chapter 13 . 7/13/2009
wow another amazing chapter and thx for updating so quick . keep up the good work i promise you i will review every chapter to keep up your writting spirt and ofcourse to show you how much i love your writting .

good job keep it up
ojdvictim09 chapter 13 . 7/13/2009
OMG,.i cant wait for the honeymoon,.please update very son,.and btw,.thank u for making this one,.it deserves 5 stars!
divinefoolery92 chapter 13 . 7/13/2009
I can't wait to read more. Hope you post the next chapter soon.
FauxAfflictions chapter 13 . 7/12/2009
That was GREAT!
GoldenBlonde chapter 13 . 7/12/2009
I thought this was the best chap. ever and next time u update make 2 chaps.! UPDATE SOON!

XOXO, GB