Reviews for the glitter in your eyes
aria's melody chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Amazing. Love it :)
a theoretic revolution chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
"It must have been the fucking song on the radio."

i liked this whole piece, great job & descriptions darling. :)
Alicia Marianne chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
i like it very much. has a romantic/ironic touch to it. will there be more?
super happy nuclear girl chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
"hovered at her elbow like a recycled paper crane"

Wow. What a line to fall in love with.

Another for the pot. Jesus christ I am so jealous of you!
Asagao chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
there's something very chuck palahniuk about this one, but i can't place it.

Stunning.
Ladiebug chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
if i can write poems at least half as interesting or as good as you do at some point in my life I'll die happy.
ShadesofBlue69 chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
oh hells baby, i really like this one.

the imagery is great and so is the phrasing and the dialouge is so seductive. And i can relate to it, so that makes it all the better.

very spectacular job darling!
eden is burning chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
jesus, everything about this was beautiful, original. the ending was my favourite part, but it was all just. wow.

xx
a lonely september chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
i'm speechless, jesus, im speechless. i loved this. you must continue this. just find a way. because it was fucking beautiful and this guy reminds me of ... a certain someone and i just need more... this is gorgeous. please. please. for me, write more.
lackluster chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
it's such a beautiful little puzzle. i'm left reading it over and over for some little secret word I missed. the ending, in particular, is mesmmerizing.
Prevaricate chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Fantastic character development in such a short piece. Reads like poetry, which I love; the details in it are amazing, with the paper cranes and lines like "she blinked at him like a butterfly's wings."

Just all around great writing.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
The man beside her wiped his mouth. "He'll tear you apart."

there were way too many parts to say

that i loved about this
acccountkiller chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
I've never read anything like this. Your style is so unique...the characters, maybe sometimes seeming a tad cliché are so deep and...your descriptions and the words you use are stunning. "laughed like January", "jack of all trades", "he was not a boy who took deep breaths" i could go on forever...every line is like an opening to another world, I swear. Brilliant. love, Mia
ApresMoiLeDeluge chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
I love that. The paper cranes reminded me of a book I read back when I was about 9 or 10, and even though it was a simple line, I loved the "Change my Life" line. I'm always so glad to see another one of your peices up.
Elenive chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
I love the reference to paper cranes.

Also, Vegas is a great name. Symbolic.

The conversation really stands out. The characters have this misty realism to them.