Reviews for I'll be fine
Beth Brooks chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
this shows an incredab;e stregnth and courage you are quite an extrndanry person. a family member of mine that i'm very close to under goes many opperarions in a totally diffrent circumstance, but the stregnth and courage you have reminds me of hers and makes me appriciate your struggle all the more.
lymli chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I felt like crying, this poem is very personal, I mean there were deep feelings, but the ending is pretty nice, I think no matter what, one can stay alive 'cause of the persons by its side.
Lady Alera Van Hexis chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Eivind,

Can I first say that you are amazing. I love to read your work because it is like a doorway into not only your mind, but your heart (and you have a coregous heart my dear).

There are many people out there who care about you. I hope that you are doing fine and are strong. I know that this was written a long time ago probably, but I will be thinking about you, hopefully giving you strength and/or helping in any way that I can.

Thank you for blessing the world with your writing my friend.

Your friend,

Lady Alera Van Hexis
xDancingintheRainx chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
You're definitely right. People who love and care about you definitely make it all okay. They're the ones who make it tolerable. I really like this piece, you spill your heart onto every piece you write, and everytime the finished piece is fantastic. Wonderful work!
Greenladie chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Wow. I really liked this poem, partly because I'm possibly looking at surgery on my knees soon (nothing as bad as what you wne throught, but still very frightening) and this poem was reassuring. It really brings to light the importance of having a strong circle of family and friends to support you when you're down.
Keith Anthony Power Campbell chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Oh, the marvels of modern medical science. Seems to me like we focus too much on ailments of the body as opposed to ailments of the mind, but I digress. Enjoyed the poem, particuarily from the perspective of the narrative, not really knowing what was going on but having faith in these people around you that you don't even know and gaining support from those you do.
a-random-writer chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
YAY! for positive thinking! i dont know what you go/went through but it was a nice poem about thinking about what you have and who you have to support you during difficult times in your life.