Reviews for A Light in the Dark
lets.kill.barney chapter 8 . 5/26/2007
aww poormollena, hee hee. and penn is so so funny! its totally awsoem! i really likd dis chappie!
lets.kill.barney chapter 7 . 5/26/2007
hee hee, cinderalla. and damien thins they have fondness for each othre!

and it has mytholody! thats soo cool! this story isnt like any other story!
lets.kill.barney chapter 6 . 5/26/2007
a potted cactus!

thats so random but somehow its cool! whoa, soo good writing.
lets.kill.barney chapter 5 . 5/26/2007
excretory functions of a toy...

hee hee. gross but cool.

i like cookies...

'After all, it wasn’t everyday you saw a sadistic psycho axe-murderer attempting to torture a writhing, ramshackle old teddy bear by tearing out its sewing and stuffing.'

hahahahahahahahahaah that made me laugh so so much!
lets.kill.barney chapter 4 . 5/26/2007
pip? hee hee. what a kool name. but synne? that's so creative! and loch ness...
lets.kill.barney chapter 3 . 5/26/2007
psycho axe murderer! ack! what'll she do? hee hee. although y did she decide to take a bath?
lets.kill.barney chapter 2 . 5/26/2007
smelling her hair... hee hee. thats cool! so cool! and it was cool. what a great beginning.
lets.kill.barney chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
whoa... nice beginning! this seems interseting
kstar129 chapter 12 . 5/26/2007
I LOVE this!I think its absolutly more soon!
i am a bug chapter 12 . 5/26/2007
that was a really good chapter - but really sad! i almost cried...*tear* really good job!
kstar129 chapter 4 . 5/25/2007
I like cookies!Ill attack u if u dont give me a ccookie!*Screams and runs aronud madly before crashing into a wall*im okay now!BTW Awesome story
Nyx chapter 11 . 5/25/2007
Um... pretty good, although I think I liked your other chapters better. This chapter was... I really dunno, but it kept jumping from place to place. Choppiness, maybe.

Still, me likey!

Update!

-Nyx

P.S. Ha! Damien didn't interfere in my review at all! I can finally -

Damien: Check your crystal ball, why don't you?

Nyx: T.T Agony.
amber-skies chapter 11 . 5/25/2007
woah, this is really good. it's such an original idea, i'm amazed how you came up with it. SO clotho the weaver, is that kind of like fate, i mean all the 'blips' in life are because someone 'up there' has made a mistake in the weaving so to speak?
CaveDwellers chapter 11 . 5/24/2007
wow

To be honest, when i began reading this story, i was just bored and the summary sounded somewhat interesting. As for the first few chapters, i thought it would be just another small-world story -guy and girl together under odd circumstances then begin to fall in love because there really isn't much of a plot, yadda yadda yadda, you know the way it goes. I was pleasantly surprised, however, when Synne appeared and the plot really began to get rolling through all of these different perspectives -and while there might be a little lust between Karina and Damien, there wasn't a 'madly in love at first sight' thing going on, and that was nice.

i know i'm kinda new to this site and all, but i'm certainly not new to the world of writing, and i'm telling you, the way that you go through different character perspectives and weave together both the mystical and modern worlds with such realism is not only entertaining, but quite convincing and well-thought out. I can tell that you really enjoy writing this, and the fact that you keep your characters consistent is very nice -excluding the character-growth i'm seeing in various characters, of course. Seriously, the way you write this almost makes me think that i'm reading a book -and i like the way it's coming. Not only does it have a realistic romance-type backdrop, but an original plot! So nice to have around, i must say.

That was the other thing i wanted to get to: your characters. They're wonderful. I love the way that you have them clearly defined and so vibrant and noticeable as themselves from the moment that they're introduced -and the variety in their personalities! You make them so unique, and yet, they're so different at the same time -in other words, you make them 'human', (for the sake of getting my point across, not literally). Penn is the only one that's rather ambiguous, and that's because i don't know/understand her motives. other than that, her personality is fabulous: looks like a wash-out/dunce at first glance -a laughable antagonist- but then she goes and shows this cunning and manipulative side while you're writing through her.

Personally, i love the interaction between Damien and the Queen. Hilarious; absolutely hilarious -actually, most of it is, but it's got this really serious undertone and that's always nice to have.

As for grammar/spelling, i didn't catch very much -just a little thing with using 'to' when you should've used 'too'. Little things like that, and i don't think you should really worry about them.

And while i wish to give you more criticism, i can't find anything to really criticize, so all i can offer is encouragement -you've earned yourself a new fan.
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 11 . 5/24/2007
Oh! So intersting. Why was Karina sleepy? Hm...love the Fates. Please update soon!
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »