Reviews for A Light in the Dark
witchwriter chapter 10 . 5/19/2007
okay she definitealy lost her cool there. and what is "albiet"? good chapter! evil was here.
midnightxskiesxx chapter 10 . 5/15/2007
i really love your stories and check basically everyday to see if you've updated! lol, keep up the good work, but what was with the start bit? i didn't get it...
Nyx chapter 10 . 5/14/2007
Aww! You dedicated the chapter to moi! I feel so luvied! *Hugs Nu- erm, TheSkyIsGreen*

Damien: *Gags and wheezes* Please... let... go... You're killing me, Larry!

Me: My name's Nyx psycho. *Continues to hug TheSkyIsGreen*

Damien: Ack! Noo! Without Ms. Author Madame, I'll die!

Me: Aren't you already dead?

Damien: (exasperatedly) I'll cease to exist!

Me: Oh. Does that mean that if I continue to hug Green Sky here, this story will go bye-bye? *unhugs TheSkyIsGreen* Sorry.

Damien: (opens stairs and goes bye-bye)

Me: Augh! That does it, get me some chocolate chip cookies, somebody! Why does Damien keep appearing in my reviews? MAKE HIM STOP GREEN SKY!

Karina (in a super girly tone): Here you go, Nyxie!

Me: Thank you - and don't call me Nyxie. *flings cookies at Damien* Die, vampire interrupter, DIE!

Damien: I told you I'm already dead! *closes stairway, leaving the cookie to be flung at nothing*

Me: Argh!

Yes, anyways, on to my real review:

'A kindred soul? Well, no. Can’t have the mortal thinking she’s worth something.'

Hehehe... I sense Karina's- eep!

Damien: No revealing anything, Nyx.

Me: ARGH! MAKE HIM STOP!

Calm. I am calm. I am calm, cool, and collected. *deep breath*

Anyways, that line got me cracking up.

'“Wait,” said Karina warily, “what’s this ‘punish’? You’re not going to do any medieval flogging her to death sort of stuff, are you? ‘Cause if you are, Synne and I are going to stop you.”

She would make a terrible negotiator, decided Queen Daud.'

LMFAO! That part did too!

'There was a sobered silence in the room and Karina, in the attempt to break it, said, laughing weakly, “How did we get a biography of your life when we were talking about Mollenna?”

The notebook gave a weak chuckle, wary of the intense look of the queen, and said, “Yeah… Well, don’t punish her anyways.”'

*sighs and hangs head* Karina's really gotta get in with the program more...

OMG... is that expression on her face one of sadness?

T.T Poor Queen Daudy-Waudy! *sobs all over TheSkyIsGreen's shoulder*

Yes, sorry, I didn't mean to soak your shirt.
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 10 . 5/14/2007
Hmm...I liked it. There was a brig monologue, but the queen does sound more human. So great job. And you mentioned Harry Potter, you get brownie points! Haha. And Karina's mum's name is Pamela Anderson? Too funny. I'm curious to see what happened to Damien. I haven't "seen" him in a while...Please update (preferably with Damien). Great work!
witchwriter chapter 9 . 5/6/2007
I love greek mythology. I still can't get the thought of Damien strangling that teddy bear out of my head though, hahaha!

Can't wait for more! Evil.
Karasuwater chapter 9 . 5/1/2007
aw... i feel so sorry for Mollenna.. I hope she gets free!
CarlyJo chapter 9 . 4/30/2007
I like that there is a micer side to Damien. Awesome job. Update Soon!
SilentWhisperWolf chapter 9 . 4/29/2007
wo! really great! hope you update soon!
midnightxskiesxx chapter 9 . 4/28/2007
When you have the breaks its really confusing with some parts cause i hav no idea wats going on. its a really good story. keep it up! :D
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 9 . 4/28/2007
Brilliant! I love it. And all the view points were great. I like how you wrote Damien's scenes. And the Fates! That's them, right? Oh my gosh, I love them. They're probably my favorite mythalogical creatures (along with nymphs). And your plots (and sub-plots) are amazing! You're writing is getting better (not that it wasn't good). Please update soon. I love this!
Nyx chapter 9 . 4/27/2007
Kinda long, but yay! I like it!

"He’s a rake, and I’m certain he would enjoy a conquest.”

O.o Yes, that DOES seem to change my mind about him being a h-o-double t vampire... still, you did mention that girls practically begged him to sleep with them in Chapter 1, so I guess it was kinda predictable..

Geez, Synne is so heartless towards Mollenna... I can't believe you're actually gonna - eep!

Damien: No revealing. *ungags Nyx*

Nyx: Gah! Why does he keep interfering in my reviews? MAKE HIM STOP!

Anyways, you're kinda unclear about who all the characters are, so couldjya please clear that up (for all the other readers, I mean? I mean, you already told me - *feels loved* - or should I tell them?

Great! Now I can finish making Mollenna - just one question. Is Mollena's hair long or short?

Wow, that has to be your fastest update ever. Can you upload the next chapter just as quickly?
Nyx chapter 8 . 4/25/2007
Oh! So Damien has a MOMMY? Is he a momma's boy?

And will try to make Mollena's character asap. could u upload Karina's pic though?
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 8 . 4/25/2007
Ooh, I like the new characters. This is getting good (not that it wasn't before). Yay for updates. Now, please post again soon!
CarlyJo chapter 8 . 4/25/2007
Oh my god. I was laughing so hard at the end of this chapter. I love it. Update soon!
Our Lady Silence chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
Tsk. You read Deena's "Hiring a Hooligan" don't you? Haha.

You should try to stay away frm the typical vampire stereotype, though.

-Steph