Reviews for A Light in the Dark
Nyx chapter 7 . 4/22/2007
You forgot Persephone.
Nyx chapter 7 . 3/17/2007
Nyx: Gah! Must you make me suffer like this, Nu-mph!

Damien: Now now, I couldn't have you blurt out Ms. Author Madame's name like that, could I? *ungags Nyx*

Nyx: *Coughs* Yes, thank you, Damien *mutters incoherently under her breath* Anyways, you are evil, Nu- sorry, alin2. Update! Now!
midnightxskiesxx chapter 7 . 3/15/2007
i really love your story so far but i just wish you'd update a little bit faster! LOL, u dun hav 2, take all the time in the world! luv it!
Nyx chapter 5 . 3/12/2007
Review #2 for Ch. 7 (The review thingy said I couldn't leave more than one review for each chapter, so I'm alternating):

“And where’s this portal thing to the Immortal Realms? Some pretty swirly little vortex?”

Synne sniffed. “A vortex? We mages have fashioned a way more effective form of travel. It’s called the stairs.”

Hahahahahahahahaha! The stairs! Synne makes me wanna laugh all the time!

Anyways, update! I have a brownie, fresh chocolatey gooey delicious melt-in-your-mouth brownie, and I'm not afraid to tempt you with it.

And I also have 30k, which I'll give to you (somewhere in the distance, a lie detector goes off).

*cringes* Me fellow compadre, must you use the word 'sniff'? It's bad enough that Crowley haunts us, stop pushing it into my head!

U-P-D-A-T-E-!
witchwriter chapter 7 . 3/11/2007
Keep the chapters coming! Evil!
inksketcher chapter 3 . 3/8/2007
ok...this isnt meant to be a flame or anything but..WHO THE HELL DECIDES TO TAKE A SHOWER IN A STRANGE GUYS HOUSE WHEN SHE THINKS HIM A RAPIST! WHAT SANE PERSON DOES THAT? ok just had to get that out...otherwise...I luv this good!

-Inksketcher
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 7 . 3/7/2007
Oh my gosh! she said something wrong, but what? This is great, not like any other vampire story. It's got mythology! I LOVE Mythology! Oh, did you make up the vamperes? that's such a great idea. You're brilliant! Update!
Nyx chapter 7 . 3/7/2007
A potted cactus glowering at a woman... I can't imagine that, but it sure did crack me up!

More! Please?

yay! u updated!
The Ferrett chapter 7 . 3/7/2007
ok thats ok. too short I feel

, to give anything (See I have learnt)
Nyx chapter 6 . 3/6/2007
Update! Now! *Glares evilly*
Kraheera-Raven chapter 6 . 3/6/2007
ROFLMAO! Oh my god. This is great. I can't wait to see what else you come up with.
darlingnicotine chapter 6 . 3/2/2007
omg awesome! that was a super coolio chapter! Can't wait for more! psst. When is he gonna prove to her that you know everything is real? That's gonna be a cool day. C:
The Ferrett chapter 6 . 2/28/2007
Heheh potted cactus. God I'm laughing my socks off. Quitre like missile turning into petunias.
Nyx chapter 6 . 2/28/2007
A potted cactus?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Hey! Spare some cookies for me too!

On second thought, spare me some coofins. They taste better.
Nyx chapter 4 . 2/27/2007
Isn't Nessy correctly spelled 'Nessie'?

Yes I know you hate me, deal with it. I'm your friendly editor, "TheSkyIsGreen," nothing wrong with that, is there?

You can stop now; you're argueing with a computer.

I know you too well, I know. What can I say, though? I am your best friend.

-Nyx

Oh, by the way, the sky is crimson, and the moon is dark.
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »