Reviews for A Light in the Dark
Nyx chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Ooh, she tastes familiar, huh?

Is she a vampire? Does she have a weird blood type?

This was my review for Chapter 1.

-Nyx
Sweet Child chapter 6 . 2/25/2007
You had me laughing a couple of times at the situations between Damien and Karina. And, uh, you should have left Synne as a teddy! I like teddys! They're adorable, and cute, and... *hugs Synne until he can't breathe* Er... sorry about that *Gives Synne back unwillingly*. Sob - I'll miss my baby.

Just kidding. Well, I do like your story. It's quite amusing. I hope you'll keep up the good work, and I'll try to refrain from cuddling with your characters *eyes Synne greedily* Can't wait to read on!)
witchwriter chapter 6 . 2/25/2007
Aww! a grown (hot) man strangling a teddy bear, that did make me laugh! More cookies pleez! evil.
kalanaka18 chapter 6 . 2/25/2007
I love that last line, hilarious! Great job, very funny!
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 6 . 2/24/2007
Oh my gosh! I cracked up at the last two sentences. A potted cactus? It's so random, it's awesome! You must update soon!
tornangelwings chapter 6 . 2/24/2007
m tasty vampires. *licks lips* i love vampires. there so hott...well if they realy are hot. anywho this is a realy good chapter, i love it. especially the cinderella part tehehehehehee *laughs bitterly happily*
Caelest chapter 6 . 2/24/2007
“You—you’re trying to torture a stuffed animal!”

~

LMAO, gotta be the best line ever! Love the story so far and can't wait for more.
deamer chapter 6 . 2/24/2007
awesome! I like the names. they fit the story well .
darlingnicotine chapter 5 . 2/22/2007
OMG- awesome chapter, kinda short, but still quite coolio to the extreme! The ending was funny, but I thought you could've made it longer, but still, true it's not everyday you see a vampire beat up a poor old teddy bear...lol. Nice. Can't wait for the next one, yeah? Hopefully it will be very very very soon, like in the next instant? lol C: Coolio.

C: Tell you what, you get a cake for quick updates. And a cookie for...being awesome! Yeah!
tornangelwings chapter 5 . 2/21/2007
yay i get pickles na na na boo boo i get pickles wa hoo!

*dances around in pirate costume* any who i loved this chapter, especially the end, with the sadistic vamp pulling apart and stuffed animal...it makes me laugh ho ho ho. wait im not sandy clause. hahaha teheheh lol. ok im done * looks pointedly at you* update please *smiles sweetly*
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 5 . 2/21/2007
This is awesomely great and funny. Poor Synne! I want to know what happens next! I would have loved to see "a sadistic psycho axe-murderer attempting to torture a writhing, ramshackle old teddy bear by tearing out its sewing and stuffing." I cracked up at that. Update soon! And a long chappie, just for me?
kalanaka18 chapter 5 . 2/21/2007
I like it, it's really funny. Poor teddy bear though. And thanks for the cookies, they were very yummy.
The Ferrett chapter 5 . 2/21/2007
This is fun in a odd kind of way. I lovbe the last line though, dark and twisted and hilarious. :: ))
darlingnicotine chapter 4 . 2/20/2007
Great chapter...you need to do some splaining, but overall very, very good! oh I forgot to say..I do love Brownies they are great! I haven't had one in a while though...oh well.
darlingnicotine chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
OMG- a new chapter! Yay! That's awesome. Although I wouldn't take a bath at a complete stranger's house...but whatever starts your engine, man! Coolio...
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »