Reviews for What is a friend?
fantasybookworm2012 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Beautiful. True. Oh... I read this poem just to see others take in lost friendships.
I still am bitter about an event almost 2 years ago.
huimei chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
I'll Break Your Heart chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
I'm sorry about your friend. Just know there really are people out there who will care about you if you give them the chance. I loved your poem. :)
skyjenny8 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
I think if you would have added the line " They are not my friend" to the end it would have made the poem end better because a good poem or story needs to have a good beginning, middle, and end just like a movie. Also i think your ending was just to idk i think its the word abrupt, it just didn't seem to end properly to me. But besides that it was really good. Good job:D!
InbetweenTwins chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Aww, this was very creative and it had a great point. Saying that friends can be either your friend or your worst enemy, becuase they do indeed know everything about you. Great job, I loved it! :]
LyricsArePoetry chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
*sighs* I know this feeling.

The person I wrote blue-butterfly about, wasn't exactly fake, not really. And she didn't exactly spill my secrets, but she was like the 'friends' in this poem in other ways.

Brilliant poem, but sad!
Lurid Black chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Good poem, well writen, obviously took time to think up sweet words to put in, great work, keep writing!

Lurid
nl1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Awesome poem! Great friendship values. Also thanks for the review.
Dana chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Very good aspect of a friend and very true
grace havan chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
wow

this is so true

i like how you wrote down this emotion that most people feel good job