Reviews for Infectious
tangledwebweweave chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Wow...simply wonderful. I feel remotely the same...but I am not EXACTLY at that level. I'm getting there..:D. Except for I'm not taken yet. I ponder on stuff too much. Enough about me...you time. Kudos for you. That was awesomelicious. Keep it up! Great, breathtaking poem. Lovin' your skills!
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
OMG! This describes perfectly to what i feel towards a friend of mine & that only made the impact of this much more powerful. I love that you're honest in your pieces. This is very beautiful, nice and simple work. Keep it up :]
lexy madison chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Pam is amazing. end of story ] LoL
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
PAMMY *tackle hugs*

OMG IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG!

and i have to say i missed reading your stuff and this poem was exactly why - it was so good, such emotion and very heartfelt. I am sure every1 can, to a point, relate to what you are saying in this. I loved the little edited parts like bolded or underlines, they made u think twice bout what was being said. Genius, i luved the line "How am I supposed to get you off my mind? This infection, this full-blown obsession" I dont no why, but it got me, loved it. Well done Pammy, i have missed you, welcome back *hugs*

x
Hidden Lies chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Oh, I like this... I think you stole my thoughts. Its really awesome!
Aquafied chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
hm.
Neaera chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
"Perfection never stays the same/But you fit my fantasies every time/How am I supposed to get you off my mind?" that was my fav line :o) yeah it's been a long time I miss your poems! Flowed very nicely, keep it up! :-P
Icthoid Matro Coselos chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Very good poem. I liked it alot. I can definetly relate to most of it. well depicted. keep writing
Kalopsia chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
i like the parentheses. cool formatting. also, the last two lines are quite nice.
i love it. it's really good. :)