Reviews for The Girl With The Red Ribon
ellys chapter 8 . 10/23/2008
i really liked d story..it was kind of abit kj coz i dont know wat wud happen next...but it is really kewl..XD..arigato gusimas for the good story...but pls update it more need d continuation...i
cliched details chapter 10 . 6/10/2007
I thought the story was really, really good! i want to suggest that you mention shizuka's family's reaction after she left' and... the reason why yayoi lives on the bath house, and i sometimes notice that you're grammar is wrong... i anticipate the next coming of the next chapter! thanks!
CrystallineEyes chapter 10 . 6/1/2007
If she was crying all night...then would Yayoi heard her?

Hmm...

Please update soon.

It's really nice.
CrystallineEyes chapter 9 . 6/1/2007
Do you like Final Fantasy?

Coz Shizuka kinda reminds me of Aeris while Yayoi reminds me of Squall.
CrystallineEyes chapter 6 . 6/1/2007
Wait...that last sentence...who said it? This is getting pretty interesting.
CrystallineEyes chapter 3 . 6/1/2007
Cool.
CrystallineEyes chapter 2 . 6/1/2007
I love this chapter's title.
CrystallineEyes chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Hey...this is good.

I'll continue reading.
azulezircon chapter 6 . 5/30/2007
This story is realy good. I actually got the chance to read two chapters this time!
azulezircon chapter 4 . 5/29/2007
Heh heh! I'm really starting to like this story. I'll read more of what you have later. I never have the time to read a whole lot. I like your detail and your characters. Can't wait to read more.
ellie chapter 10 . 3/27/2007
err..it's pneumonia, not ammonia.

I like your story so far.
ainedamdz chapter 10 . 12/24/2006
i can't believe i reviewed this only now. man, what's next? i want to know what's next! and are they both nude in the water? well, make the next chappie steamy alright! update soon!
SMTS chapter 10 . 12/10/2006
Hello again! The character profile chapter was very halpful, thank-you. It's too bad you're going on hiatus, but as they say absence makes the heart grow fonder. I will look forward to your return.
Chocolate Trifle chapter 10 . 12/10/2006
The profiles were helpful, I suppose, although I think it would have been better if you'd tried to include those details in the story. Plus, the spoilers (may/may not be killed off, etc.) ruined it a little for me.

But ah well. Onto this chapter. _

Short and sweet. (I think by ammonia you might mean pneumoniona? I dunno, lol.) It's nice to see some Shizuka and Yayoi bonding. :)

- Animeniac
Ana Ed chapter 10 . 12/8/2006
TT_TT Hope your computer gets better soon! XD Oh…and there was a lot of typos…was that the problem with your computer?
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »