Reviews for OMG! Becoming Totally Popular on Fictionpress
The Quotidian Life chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Totally funny and hilarious. I laughed my socks off! Love your sense of humour even though some of the things you said do seem to be true from what I'Veoh seen.

Cheers,

The Quotidian Life
Arfean chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Very entertaining! But unfortunately, it is also a good explanation about how things work here sometimes.
Meadow Frost chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
OMG! Your writing ROX! Please review mine!

(I'm learning)
Make.Me.A.Sandwich chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
You know the guide worked everyone loved your writing when i posted it as my own it got alot of reviews...Seriously tho it was funny gotta love sarcasm
Starcrazed chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
You're Fucking amazing. Has anyone Actually Tried this?
Darkest Fantasy chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Ohhhgoodness. There are no words...Haha

Humerous to say the least. Gotta love some dry sarcasm every once and a while.

And if someone doesn't appreciate it, then you know that their username is most likely 'kawa11nek0241'.

AndSoItBegins chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
LOOOOL

I just dieed laughing!

It's sad, but I think I might have actually seen some of these things being done
copperxoxo chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Lmaooo your absolutely amazing , im gonna go read some of your stories now ... hopefully you didnt take them off :
kjate95 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I'm not going to lie but it did make me laugh :) I think that a lot of what you said would be absolutely terrible to the people who fall victim but i am not denying it would be incredibly funny to watch. I really hope someone hasn't done it but at the same time really wish someone has followed your advise. :) Anyway, nice work.
MarshmallowRabbitt chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Hahaha! This is AWESOME!
gnominator chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Haha! I absolutely loved this! I was laughing the whole way through :P I really appreciated the sarcasm and the last PARATHESES MADE MY DAY! :D

Watch Out kawa11nek0241! :P
Evil Lil Elf Man chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
bwahahaha I love this! still i shuddered at the fact that I have seen the horrors you speak of xD i think they copied the haiku's you wrote on your guide. Anyway, amazing stuff, made me LOL till the end of time itself :)
untilithappens chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Brilliant (:
BeanBagChair11 chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
XD too funny! and soo true. I admit, I'm a wannabe too, but it's sad that people actually do this! xD

I did appreciate your sarcasm. ;)
LavenderWolf chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Hahaha, thanks for the advice! jk :)

~LavW