Reviews for OMG! Becoming Totally Popular on Fictionpress
tearitrightup chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
LMAO

NEVER EVER PUT UP YOUR OWN WRITING.

ahahaha epic.
Jen chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
"omg taht wuz zo funny. Review my stuff now!" *snort*

I did get a kick out of this and actually decided to read it because one of my absolute favorite writers on fictionpress took ALL of her stuff down because of these thieving bitches. (Oops now I'm going to get that edited.) *end rant*

When I saw there was a chapter two I thought, "How can there be a second part to this?" Those two sentences made me lose it. I really needed that laugh today. So, thank you. :)
Tears-of-December chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
i am rolling on the floor dying reading this! pure genius it tis. i made my username back in my darker days, and i love the part about emo usernames

XOXO, emmy
Sarsaparilla chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Heehee, that was cute, and a good idea to boot! O.O Just kidding. Loved it, though; loved it, loved it, loved it.
brilliant chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
totes ma goats amazing and wit-tastic.

was this by chance inspired by the writings of kawa11nek0241?
give.me.back.my.drumsticks chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
So I know this is at least two years after this came out. But I thought it was hilarious... and me being the sarcastic horrible person that I am, loved it. Ahh the joys of parodies.
Dead Anonymous chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
Oh my gosh, lol! That's so effing funny! Cheers, mate.
Violet Thelaw chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Cool! Hilarious. Haha ;D
BROKENxBARBIEE chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
lol!

you're awesome, i totally loved this.

thanks for the help(:
Professoress chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
I have read your essay and is currently following each instruction faithfully! I look foward to the reviews that will soon be flooding in.

On a more serious note: Thanks for some laughs. ;)
EnamoradaConDios chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
OMG! Your writing ROX! Please review mine!

haha, very clever and funny. Made me smile. D
crunchiez chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
lol love how you give us so many tips thnxs xP

hm...do you think you can check my story and review?

no one really reviewd it...i dont even think anyone read it

so...yea...
Chisalicious chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Ahh! I wonder who will follow this guide faithfully. :3 Oh my god, I can't imagine. O: But this is super nice! Entertaining~
ManicBlue chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I'm guessing this kawa11nek024 person stole some of your stuff? I saw your link on the gaia forum.
lael1bologna chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Does this really work? I'm not really good at Haiku, I don't even know what it is. Is my pen-name OK? your making me question myself, but that's Ok, sometimes change is good!
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »