Reviews for When a Rose Blooms in December
pastelcolors chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Reminds me of "Typical, I wish" because of the tutoring thing, but I'm only on chapter 1, so meh. :T

Very chiche'd stuff here. :O
The part that ticks me off the most though, is when Norah talks bad about cheerleading. I don't have to be a cheerleader to know that Norah's being ignorant about it.
Star Crossed Destinies chapter 24 . 9/22/2013
I loved your story! It's was enchanting and real. This is one of the best stories I've ever read, and this was adorable! I hope you make the sequel soon!
P.S.- Care to check out my profile?
Yours Truly
Crystal
macy8 chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
yay
macy8 chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
macy8 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
so far so good
Guest chapter 26 . 3/17/2013
I remember when norah was like. I will love you when a rose blooms in December. .well I think you should have like shown a rose blooming in the end or something. .that would have been really cute. .
Anyways. . I lovedd the fic and I think I am in love with this dante guy... he is adorable .and perfect
Great fiction press...loved it
Cassie chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
Wow...this is so cute..but it seems like a Brandon Norah FIC right now...isn't Dante the main lead..?
Huh...anyway..I really love the characters but it would be good if she was a little less mean...!
guest chapter 21 . 1/26/2013
I like the story line but all the characters keep beating around the bush its annoying :(
Summer's Desire chapter 21 . 10/17/2012
Oh my goodness. I know the story is reaaaaaaaaaaaaallly good but I just hate Norah sometimes and I'm getting annoyed by her antics and wow Idk I just sort of like and dislike her and I can't even decide on that one and wow why am I even rambling wtf anyways I LOVE THE STORY!
missyb1988 chapter 27 . 10/2/2012
Loved it :) I loved your writing to this, you did Dante pov a good job very guy like. Also knew Bray was gay well kinda hoped really impressed with it guna check out ur other stuff :)
jiayee chapter 25 . 2/12/2012
im from singapore! where are you from? did you like it when you visited?

im foodie98 on fictionpress, reply me there thanks!(:
Echo of the Wind chapter 10 . 9/17/2011
No offense but you put WAYYYY too much emphesis on the 'likes'
asiaalicexx chapter 24 . 4/25/2011
What a great story! I enjoyed every minute of it although at times I wanted to slap Norah and Dante especially in the last few chapters. I think Braden being gay was a nice twist. At first I didn't get what he meant by "different" until about chapter 20 when it just clicked. The only thing I wish is that you would have written an epilogue.I wanna know what happened with Braden, Jenna & Wesley and even Jacob. Anyway keep up the great work :)
cheesecake15 chapter 24 . 8/2/2010
Happy endings! Whoop whoop! Ireally enjoyed reading your story, and as a result, you are officially added to my FAVORITE LIST! hazaar.
Aradia Cloud chapter 21 . 6/23/2010
Oh my god, Nora... NORA.

"The day I love you is the day a rose blooms in December."?

Fuck it, what the hell was that?
593 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »