Reviews for When a Rose Blooms in December
Aradia Cloud chapter 19 . 6/23/2010
Braden is a freakin douche bag. Team Dante, baby.
Aradia Cloud chapter 18 . 6/23/2010
Alright Braden; please calm down and cease acting like an idiot. Leave poor Jacob ALONE.
Aradia Cloud chapter 14 . 6/23/2010
Ella. I don't like you.
Aradia Cloud chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
They kissed. And get this, kids; it was LUST-FILLED
Aradia Cloud chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
Oh hell oh hell. Oh frig. BRADEN.
Aradia Cloud chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
I like Norah. And Dante. They go good together. Jesus, please don't let her end up with the Braden guy.
Aradia Cloud chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
El. Oh. Effin. El.
Jasmen111 chapter 24 . 6/12/2010
Just finished reading this it.I'm a huge fan of cliche stories.
huimei chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
hi !

lijuan chapter 2 . 6/6/2010

welcome to our website is :
yuanyuan chapter 1 . 6/6/2010

welcome to our website is :
QuickSilverSand chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
wow, this story is the biggest cliche ever...please have some more originality next time.
LocalYokel chapter 20 . 3/21/2010
he's gay isn't he?
LocalYokel chapter 10 . 3/16/2010
ok i like the plot you've got going here, it's different from the usual teen/high-school romance things.

my only issues are:

- SOMETIMES, your writing is just really forced, like you're trying way too hard to make it funny :S i'm sorry, i don't want to offend you but it has to be said... maybe tone it down a bit? it'll help your story a lot.

- all the male characters in your story talk like girls. i can see you're trying really hard to make them sound more masculine but they really come off as either girly or are always describing themselves as "players". the whole player thing shouldn't have to be repeated so often. if you put them in situations where they come out looking like players then that's enough really...

i don't know if you get what i mean but that's the best i can do to describe it :S

on the whole, good job with the story :)
DesireToSmile chapter 24 . 2/10/2010
Nice story.

The last chapter's formatting made it hard to read and I just didn't like it but that might be because I can;t stand it if something isn't formatted and organized.

Did that boy ever ask you out? Or how's it going with that? Just thought I'd ask.

Anywho, pleasant read and I might be looking into more of your stuff.
593 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »