Reviews for When a Rose Blooms in December
cheesecake15 chapter 24 . 8/2/2010
Happy endings! Whoop whoop! Ireally enjoyed reading your story, and as a result, you are officially added to my FAVORITE LIST! hazaar.
Aradia Cloud chapter 21 . 6/23/2010
Oh my god, Nora... NORA.

"The day I love you is the day a rose blooms in December."?

Fuck it, what the hell was that?
Aradia Cloud chapter 19 . 6/23/2010
Braden is a freakin douche bag. Team Dante, baby.
Aradia Cloud chapter 18 . 6/23/2010
Alright Braden; please calm down and cease acting like an idiot. Leave poor Jacob ALONE.
Aradia Cloud chapter 14 . 6/23/2010
Ella. I don't like you.
Aradia Cloud chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
They kissed. And get this, kids; it was LUST-FILLED
Aradia Cloud chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
Oh hell oh hell. Oh frig. BRADEN.
Aradia Cloud chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
I like Norah. And Dante. They go good together. Jesus, please don't let her end up with the Braden guy.
Aradia Cloud chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
El. Oh. Effin. El.
Jasmen111 chapter 24 . 6/12/2010
Just finished reading this it.I'm a huge fan of cliche stories.
huimei chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
hi !

lijuan chapter 2 . 6/6/2010

welcome to our website is :
yuanyuan chapter 1 . 6/6/2010

welcome to our website is :
QuickSilverSand chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
wow, this story is the biggest cliche ever...please have some more originality next time.
LocalYokel chapter 20 . 3/21/2010