Reviews for When a Rose Blooms in December
LocalYokel chapter 10 . 3/16/2010
ok i like the plot you've got going here, it's different from the usual teen/high-school romance things.

my only issues are:

- SOMETIMES, your writing is just really forced, like you're trying way too hard to make it funny :S i'm sorry, i don't want to offend you but it has to be said... maybe tone it down a bit? it'll help your story a lot.

- all the male characters in your story talk like girls. i can see you're trying really hard to make them sound more masculine but they really come off as either girly or are always describing themselves as "players". the whole player thing shouldn't have to be repeated so often. if you put them in situations where they come out looking like players then that's enough really...

i don't know if you get what i mean but that's the best i can do to describe it :S

on the whole, good job with the story :)
DesireToSmile chapter 24 . 2/10/2010
Nice story.

The last chapter's formatting made it hard to read and I just didn't like it but that might be because I can;t stand it if something isn't formatted and organized.

Did that boy ever ask you out? Or how's it going with that? Just thought I'd ask.

Anywho, pleasant read and I might be looking into more of your stuff.
Lillian Marie chapter 6 . 7/31/2009
hehe i like it, it's a really cute scene, there at the end
silentscream4luv chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I already read this story and i thought it was great, I would lke to know if I could add it to my C2
Taylorlover chapter 24 . 5/29/2009

Taylorlover chapter 16 . 5/28/2009

im really in love with this chapter!

i uv the way u worded it and everything!

u totally made my day!

ur amazing, and so is Dante!
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 27 . 4/23/2009
Wow I really loved this story. It all worked out perfectly.
Kannao chapter 11 . 3/29/2009
ok, ill be honest, i love the story, but its dragging,its been 11 chapters, and all of them are freakishly long, which drags it more. and there are 20 something chapters...when are dante and her gonna get together? OMGZ! IF YOU DONT MAKE THEM TOGETHER I WILL BLOW MY OWN LID! HOLY CRAP! Im checking out the ending now...
lickembrains chapter 16 . 3/8/2009
The song that Dante and Norah danced too, is it a real song?
ukrgrl chapter 24 . 12/31/2008
love the story :)
RunFree chapter 24 . 12/15/2008
really first by the name i thought it would be different but really good plot, theme, and original...
Elle Winters 9 chapter 24 . 11/10/2008
It was a bit rushed in the beginning, but it ended up being a good story.
Elle Winters 9 chapter 18 . 11/10/2008
they're gay? no?
Elle Winters 9 chapter 6 . 11/10/2008
yeh.. i think it was a little fast. especially since she has never kissed a guy before and she just let him kiss her without even a single date.
Elle Winters 9 chapter 5 . 11/10/2008
hehhe i'm a c) too!

this is tarting to get more interesting.
595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »