Reviews for When a Rose Blooms in December
emerald chapter 24 . 9/14/2008
That was perfect. I truly, truly enjoyed reading it, *sigh* so adorable Dante...and even Bray...I love him, even if I couldn't have him...but yep, his confession was quite sudden. And Rick sounds so damn yummy too...
cherrypiesizzle chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Great job. Dante, huh?
anju chapter 27 . 7/27/2008
i realy loved the story
daling chapter 25 . 7/13/2008
heyt.

may i know the new version's tittle pleeash.?

really good,btw
Jay827 chapter 24 . 7/5/2008
awe. that was so cute. loved it. all of it. even though i did skip some of the confusing Norah parts where she was getting talks about both guys and what not. but i pieced it all together. :)
Jay827 chapter 21 . 7/5/2008
i swear u could KILL that girl. i don't give a shit if she's "scared" or not. tell him the truth. or die. seriously i'm not kidding. :
Jay827 chapter 20 . 7/5/2008
wow. Braden what an asshole. i did love his character but i like Dante so much more. i can't believe he told her he loved her to save a relationship and didn't even mean it. wow.

just wow.
Lady of Confusion chapter 24 . 7/5/2008
I LOVED IT! IT WAS REALLY GOOD!
Jay827 chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
knew it. well i figured he liked her. just his actions. haha. alright. next chapter.
Jay827 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
haha omg. in my school she would be loved. hahahaha. at least friends with me. that was brilliant. pure genius.

haha.

well i'm on to the next chapter.
kipster chapter 16 . 6/24/2008
So... I really like the song in this chapter. :] I think you did really well.
AranaBanana chapter 24 . 6/24/2008
Hi there!

Just a lil comment to say that I loved that fic, really, no lie. Nice plot, if not a little cliche but who cares, no boredom, no nonsense... Oh and I loved when they talked to their conscience.

Anyway, thank you for letting me read such a nice fic, and keep it up!
righthere431 chapter 24 . 6/1/2008
] so cool!
righthere431 chapter 23 . 6/1/2008
] i wish someone would serenade me with a guitar ] that was so sweet
righthere431 chapter 22 . 6/1/2008
oh! what are they gonna do? tell me! lol
593 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »