Reviews for When a Rose Blooms in December
LaylaLivesLoosely chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
Hm... I'll be interested to see how this goes ]
Kiss of the Oblivious chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
Hum...Intersting. It's Dante's point of view this time. I don't really get why he is surprised that her room is clean though. I mean girls usally are cleaner people. Well, at least I am. I mean my rooms pretty much spotless. Wich i get teased for, but i don't think i could sleep in a dirty room. Infact i got my cleaning supplies and vacume right in my room. Ok, enough a bout that. I like how you post so quickly ,but yet keep the chapters pretty long. Cause some people post like two paragraphs and I'm like what? That's not a chapter. Anyways you're awesome -. Keep on with the story.
Skitties chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
Ee. It's such a mixed up world between those two, but they're both so lovely! I love this story and I love the way you write.
under the influence chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
I didn't mean to upset you and if I did, I'm sorry. :(
britty-tt chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
This story is only begginning so I can't really start to judge it. Norah is good character, but she is one of a dangerous kind of character to write about. Make sure you don't go overboard with her personality so that it is near painful for readers to not skip conversations. I've came across alot of authors that have ruined their story by going over board with their character's charactestics. But so far so good and your story seems to have alot of potential. Cliche is good but make sure you have some little original plots in there to make it more intresting. Can't wait to read more.
deo.volente chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
ooh! i like this... she's a bit like, DARIA! YEAH! I LOVE DARIA! Keep up with the great work, darlin! :D
Your Passion chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
OMG! I loved it you must update soon!

Just Another Memory
walkingxtragedy chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
I love it so far. Hehe Dante, thats my brothers name. They way you desribed him kind of sounds like my brother. I'll have to keep a closer eye on him. That's for sure.
J. Marit chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
So... I love it. A good start. Can't wait to read more.

Write more soon please!

under the influence chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Good seemed a bit rushed and confusing, but overall a great concept. Write on!
595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40