Reviews for When a Rose Blooms in December
Skitties chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
Ee. It's such a mixed up world between those two, but they're both so lovely! I love this story and I love the way you write.
under the influence chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
I didn't mean to upset you and if I did, I'm sorry. :(
britty-tt chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
This story is only begginning so I can't really start to judge it. Norah is good character, but she is one of a dangerous kind of character to write about. Make sure you don't go overboard with her personality so that it is near painful for readers to not skip conversations. I've came across alot of authors that have ruined their story by going over board with their character's charactestics. But so far so good and your story seems to have alot of potential. Cliche is good but make sure you have some little original plots in there to make it more intresting. Can't wait to read more.
deo.volente chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
ooh! i like this... she's a bit like, DARIA! YEAH! I LOVE DARIA! Keep up with the great work, darlin! :D
Your Passion chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
OMG! I loved it you must update soon!

Heart,

Just Another Memory
walkingxtragedy chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
I love it so far. Hehe Dante, thats my brothers name. They way you desribed him kind of sounds like my brother. I'll have to keep a closer eye on him. That's for sure.
J. Marit chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
So... I love it. A good start. Can't wait to read more.

Write more soon please!

Kellie
under the influence chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Good start...parts seemed a bit rushed and confusing, but overall a great concept. Write on!
593 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40