Reviews for Love me, I live in hope
Redrosey18 chapter 16 . 5/12/2013
Hahahaha, so cute.
jordan.riri chapter 16 . 1/17/2013
This is a bit stilted in parts but overall I really liked it ). One suggestion though - maybe put some of the really short chapters near the beginning if the story together into a longer chapter?
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 16 . 9/4/2011
cute ending. thanks for sharing!
Cailleach64 chapter 16 . 3/7/2011
Boys don't really act like that. Even the sensitive, emotional, honest, kind and caring guys and trust me, I know as my brother is exactly that. But then again, this is fiction so I guess guy’s can act however way you want them to, eh? Anyway, good story, really liked it.
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 8 . 1/23/2010
Okay, probably good it was just a nightmare!
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 7 . 1/23/2010
Oh! Wasn't expecting that for some reason! Excellent bit of angstyness ]
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Oh, poor darling!
Rae Simmons chapter 16 . 8/27/2009
Aww. That was really cute, and the flow wasn't too bad either.

Now, if you care to hear it, some constructive criticism:

The time line itself seems a bit rushed. I'm sure it probably wouldn't if I had been following chapter by chapter, though that's the true test isn't it? I had a couple of major issues with spelling such as, "u" instead of "you"; but grammar-wise any flaws were easily passed over. The entire story was fairly short, but intense. It would be nice to see it spread out a little more, like one centimetre of butter on your scone instead of five. Over all it was a well done, if slightly predictable, story and I enjoyed reading it very much.
MarieVerdonck chapter 16 . 5/3/2009
Great story! I really enjoyed reading this story! I did find the ending a bit short...

Athena
Fictatiousrambler chapter 16 . 12/22/2008
I thought I'd read and review one of your stories in return for the review of mine.

I thought this was well written, and with a bit of lengthening and editing it would make an excellent story. Not to say it wasn't good already, I'm just a stickler for constructive criticism.
The Evanangel chapter 16 . 12/18/2008
Ok, this the second time I've read this story and it's so good. I love it so much XD
animebaby2000 chapter 16 . 10/26/2008
i have to say that was a pretty adorable story , i liked it a lot great job !:D
Subbie chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Hello! I've actually read the whole story, but my internet is messing with my head again, and the window crashed just as I was finishing the story, so instead of risking it again, I decided just to review on the first chapter instead of the last! YAY!

So yeah, great story, a little cliche, and what DID happen to the father? but yeah! loving it!

Lee
Spinning Jenny chapter 16 . 9/27/2008
Ha ha ha.

The camp bed was under his own bed.

Niicce.

Great story, by the way!
Amazingmutant chapter 16 . 9/21/2008
omg

do a sequel. this was amazing. loved every second of it. :D
111 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »