Reviews for Mutilated Story
Vanilla Tea chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
The way you described writer's block is just amazing, i wrote a poem about writer's block a couple years ago but mine was really simple. the only suggestion i have is to maybe change the line "this place of fantasized dreams was never still," the rhyme seems a tiny bit forced but its really not bad.

-SB, review marathon.
Briar's Thorn chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
i hate writers block. this is beautifully written i love it as always. i find reading helps with writters blck or if you have a friend thats really random talk to them you'd be surprised how much it helps! keep writting!
delete this page 109231 chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
It's very very good again, however the note saying the poem is about writers block ruins the poem. The poem was good however you may want give your poems a more structured effect. i always love to read your poems and i hope you carry on writing.

any way long time no see from me! well if your wondering its because i havent realy been able to write that much recently due to the fact im not depressed, stopped cutting a long time back, have stopped drinking and am no longer single so there is nothing to depress me and seeing as most of my poems were pretty bleak it makes sense.

keep on writing

Godly Luke Staden
bollywally chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
I can't wait to read this! your writing is excwisit! I think I will Like it!

~~
SwitchVale chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
That is an amazing way to describe writer's block.
Benevolent Inferno chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Beautifully written. The images are wonderfully fragmented and spontaneous. Chaos and silence are juxtaposed nicely.

-Mr. Kuo