Reviews for Code BLACK
Seanca chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
I would say you need to proof read what you post, however, you have managed to create believanle characters that a reader can empathize with and the story is fairly gripping as well. All togethor very good. Can't wait for more chapters.
niteravyn1990 chapter 4 . 8/14/2007
OMG this story rox!
Aisu Kyo chapter 4 . 6/15/2007
once again, i ask you to pleasae write more! I'm dying here! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Doktor Beppo chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
You know, spell check works wonders. Try it out sometime :)
Aisu Kyo chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
MORE! Thi9s is the most awsome story EVER! I Need MORE! On a scale of 1-10 10 as the highest, you made a 47 OK! Please PM me the second you get this! PLEASE GIVE ME MORE!
I am gone now chapter 5 . 5/24/2007
Wow! that's really good! BTW, have you ever read maximum ride? It's a book alot like what your writting, except the kids are all brid children, more like angels! Read it, you'll like it!
BardofArcadia chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Hey, Battlelust! I'm so sorry I left R.I.C. like that. My Internet was having problems and when it finally got back to working condition again, FP was the last thing on my mind! Anywho, Curtis Allen and myelf are enjoying ourselves in Forest of Avalon. Feel free to join us.
The Ferrett chapter 5 . 3/18/2007
All that wait for a little tidbit, BattleLust I'm ashamed of you. (teasing voice). Anyway hope a new chap comes soon.
M.R.Sanner chapter 4 . 3/14/2007
Ok u HAVE to update ,you can't just leave off their ! Seriously this is really good and reminds me of When the Wind Blows / the Lake House by James Patterson ( awsume books ) .

Seriosuly update !

Confuzzld Me
M.R.Sanner chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
oh kitty ears ! I would luv to have cat ears These kids sound really kewl , ubt I feel so sorry for the babys that died . Poor babys .
M.R.Sanner chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
wow...what a horriable guy , though at elast he feels sorry for such awful deeds . Hmm I have no clue why but it sort of reminded me of how the powerpuff girls were created
M.R.Sanner chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Oh they sound ubber smart and well uuber everything .Hm tatto thing on their neck sorta reminds me of Dark Angel , but I still love that whole idea .

Very kewl and I will be sure to read more

Confuzzld Me
MaDMaS22 chapter 3 . 2/21/2007
I kinda wish the chapters were a tad longer. just as im starting to get into your world its over you know. at one point you have thru instead of through. but thats ok. umm lets just see where this goes
MaDMaS22 chapter 2 . 2/21/2007
Very loopy Chapter. I kinda wish you could break things up a little bit more but no biggie. on i go.
Kumquat21 chapter 4 . 12/10/2006
Interesting! I like how you included the name of the podiatry gland, instead of just saying "Oh, they grew up faster." It was smart, and I liked how Jeremy is questioning why they're enjoying German and Latin. He's a distinctive character, good job on him!

Now I have to be mean. T_T. In other words, CC:

Again, elongate a little. You could describe the exact stubborn look of Keida, and perchance mention how each of the children adapt to their martail arts classes - it would increase the depth of their personalities. I'd love to find out more about them!