Reviews for Friends don't abandon friends
fantasybookworm2012 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Nice poem. Though you never truly know if skneone is your friend until they show you.
Simply saying that they are has no meaning unless it is backed by true emotion and their own action
Keimei-chan chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Aw, crude.

Darn it.

I can't express what I'm feeling...

I've only one good friend and she almost never talks to me...

But I'm waiting.

And she'll come back :)
yuanyuan chapter 1 . 6/3/2010

welcome to our website is :
Brenda Agaro chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I love this poem since I can definitely relate to it. Also, good emphasis/repetition.

Corrections:

"She became your new bestfriend" best friend.

"I guess the old one,me was to crusty" too.
Gabs chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
sorry if you want to discuss my review/comment please e-mail or instant message me at
Gabs chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I like the ending, although I am confused. Did you mean for the reader to think about the hypcritical character? If so then I feel personally sympathetic and empathize. I'm confused as to what to conclude. A good poem to contemplate, but still leaves me unresolved. :/

Thanks
militarypuppet chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
nice!
skyjenny8 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
i loved this poem of yours! I think it sends a good message and u have a great point friends don't abandon friends 4 some 1 else. It was really great. I do think that you are trying to make the poem rhyme and keep in mind that poems don't always have to rhyme. Also, it's okay to punctuate like the question mark that was good...hm... that's all I can say good job:D
Takhisis chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
This poem is soO sad. I like how you emphasis one word in every sentence by underlining it.

And I also like the second sentence, quote: capital T
LyricsArePoetry chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
When I was reading this I kept thinking about this 'newer model' being like a human-robot sorta thing. Sorry, that was random. This poem would be quite sad I think, but I couldn't hlep almost laughing as I had that thought. lol.

Have you read the book The Secret Language Of Girls? I cnt r'member who its by, but this poem reminds me of it, coz the two girls fall out, and one doesnt talk to the other for ages, then she suddenly starts again. sorta.

Ok, I've calmed down a bit now (I think the pepsi made me hyper. lol), I jsut reread the poem, looking at the 'never model' as a human. lol. It's sad :( but true :(
Lurid Black chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Sweet, well written, very powerful, keep writing, so i'll keep reading!

Lurid
Manyissues101 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Wow, I'm having friendship problems and that just spoke to me. Good job.
DemonicTruths chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
I love it! It's sad that that happened. She shouldn't have done that.
no1chick chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
very good piece of poetry. i especailly like the last 2 lines.
Midnight In Eden chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
first off, you're using too much emphasis. by bolding, underlining and italicising you're giving words that don't mean a lot (or the same) too much of an emphasis in the exact same way. look at different ways of formatting, ie line breaks and singularly using bold, italics and underlining.

it's a bit too prosaic in that you're telling far too much and not showing anything. poetry is about using imagery, using language to portray something in a new light. look at ways to show your point rather than directly telling the reader what it is.

that air of mystery adds a lot to a piece.

.:midnight:.