Reviews for cutlery
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Certainly a unique piece. Wine and wine glasses are so interesting to write about. I like the 3rd stanza, if you want to call it a stanza, of this the best. Really interesting. Keep writing! :)
A Perfect Sonnet chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
Um.

This makes me heart you.
X.xPrincess.Midnightx.X chapter 2 . 11/12/2006
ny? Well, this is a great poem, played pretty well. Keep it up!
X.xPrincess.Midnightx.X chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Creative. I like.
simpleplan13 chapter 2 . 11/11/2006
Im not sure of the connection bw the two pieces, but I do like this one... short, to the point, wel described and I love the ending.. unexpected
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
I LOVE that last line.. great job
a lonely september chapter 2 . 11/7/2006
i love the last two lines of this. . . .and i know what you mean about missing ny. it's one of the most amazing places on earth, it has a feeling that's almost impossible to find anywhere else. lovely poem.
i'll ask the stars above chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
i like how pretty it is in my head, and how honest it is in front of my eyes (because honesty is never beautiful). you were the firs author here that I read and was blwon away by, and you so, you will always be the one who makes me .breatheagain.
myno chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
absolute poetry.
Aquafied chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
never been, sounds fascinating and violent

my pet is san fransisco.

i adore that city
ADSpencer chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
Awesome work. The atmosphere you create amazes me.
classic violet chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
adore that last stanza. short and sweet.
arcane devices chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
i thoroughly enjoyed the wording of this piece. This may not be the longest poem i've ever read, but i was entertained. I'll see you on your next update. - ADD-san
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I enjoyed the wording - for some reason I felt humor in the piece although I don't believe that was your intention. That was also why I enjoyed it.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
i love your writing. forever. this is gorgeous. guilt guilt Guilt. i love that. :)