Reviews for Aeilia, the FictionPress Ghost
DarkBlysse chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
I love how you organized the first stanza. It pulled my eye down the page gently, yet forcefully as well.
kaorayen chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
This is really good. It's too the point, and I like the somewhat broken flow of the poem. However, I do have to point out that you spelt fluorescent wrong. But otherwise, a super super well done job. )
Elliptical Shapes chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
I can't get over what an odd creature you are, Baxter. I'm not gonna mention your typo of the word fluorescent, OK? (edit it)

Any way, obtuse, but cool work once again my American buddy.

Hope you're getting by with your story on Nano, i'm flying along with my piece of trash!

Alan.
SirScott chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
That was a perfect poem for fictionpress. I know quite a few ghosts around here too.

SirScott
Charming Dice chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Great stuff felicia. Can't ever ask for more.
Spirit Tigress chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
*raises eyebrow* Very uh...interesting... it's kinda hard to review when i don't have a clue who you're talking about.

Dark Revival
brokendreams21 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Oh wow. I didn't realize that it was acrostic until I read the reviews. Wow. It's so haunting in such a weird way. Just in time for the season, might I add. This is dark dark stuff...but pretty all the same. Magical. Really. It is. And the word 'expresso' reminds me of Italian class. M...Great job here!

Yay group!
the-foresight chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Oh, that was cool. Iloved the way you seemed to mix the mundane and urban with something appreared more ethereal. It was real and yet didn't seem right, something not fitting. This is a good thing by the way, it gives the poem real mystique.
Hardtoremember chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
'so so many tears of secular depression' - beautiful line to finish off a wonderful poem.

i love the acrostic form too, very clever, very subtle - i love subtle poems.

great work!
Niels Stegeman chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
A truly beautiful poem, felicia! I especially enjoyed the first stanza. Just wonderful, is all I can say.
bipedalcooney chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Wonderfully written. The last few lines are especially vivid. Well done. Keep writing.
WyrdWolf chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Ooh, this is very nice, Felicia. I didn't think that you would write something on Aeilia, but it's very cool. Deep and emotional-most acrostic poems can't manage that, so that totally rocks, babe.

Love,

Wolfie
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
"Printing press still-Runs on-Expresso and-So, so many tears of

Secular depression", marvelously specific rush. Extraordinary work in such a limiting acrostic form. Well done.