Reviews for Defining Disaster
violet-eyez chapter 10 . 2/2/2008
what's w/ her brother? what did he do and is she going to end up w/ liam if she does what will happen to the other two? and are u going to put up a voting poll to see who is more popular out of the guys?
miscellanea chapter 10 . 10/8/2007
Omg please keep writing

Don't stop now

This one's really good!
Fleeting Moment chapter 10 . 9/6/2007
A, THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY! UPDATE!
MirrorMirrorOnTheWall chapter 10 . 8/20/2007
Very Very good, Larissa is really intuitive isn't she? I loved this chapter! Especially the ending. Please post soon! Need to read more!

MirrorMirror
pinkfairydust chapter 10 . 8/15/2007
PLEASE CAN YOU UPDATE SOON!

omg..i am so confused tho.

does she like dante? and what about liam and ryan?

..and is this all in one week?
LethargicLove chapter 10 . 8/15/2007
Dante is my definite favorite. Totally rooting for him! Wo. Anyway, Id say that any date with the resident badboy needs a motorcycle ride, most definitely.
Twilight Starr chapter 10 . 8/13/2007
I love the characters and the story. I didn't find any major mistakes. Looking forward to an update. Good luck with writing. :)
White Rose Blossom chapter 10 . 8/12/2007
Great chaper! Loved the connection with Larissa, the betrayal of Rizelle and then the not-so-tough guy Dante XD

Way to clear up a few things and then have a cliffy. Evil :P

Great job, hope you feel better soon!

-Aria
beaver chapter 10 . 8/12/2007
hey beans

I will be honest, I haven't read the last 3 chapters. Sorry! and my plan to read all those stories you sent me by school mail (do you even remember?) failed too. BLAH. I'm such a bad friend. Sorry again. I will catch up whenever I can. whenver that'll be...since summer's already ending...and THE important 2 years are starting (*burts into tears*) I owe you a cookie. Is Subway good? x]
ess3sandra chapter 10 . 8/12/2007
WOW, this chapter was WONDERFUL, i loved it, really great work.
CHIIJOY chapter 10 . 8/11/2007

loved the explainations.

larissa is a good new friend.

can't wait to see what happens next.

GO TEAM DANTE!
Destiny Violet chapter 10 . 8/11/2007
Aww, I love this story! I can't wait for the next chapter:)
Guacamole chapter 10 . 8/11/2007
sorry i wasn't able to review sooner. this was an interesting chapter i never thought Rizelle would betray her like that so that was a surprise. please update when you can!
Keenon chapter 10 . 8/11/2007
CONCERT! with backstage passes! or... somewhere special to him, his kind-of hide out;) Loved the chapter btw
pop-yur-fcukn-collar chapter 10 . 8/11/2007
Rizelle's a bitch! If I were Kat, I'd have punched her out. But I think Kat has a bit more grace than I do. Lol.

Poor kat though! Everyone bitching about her.
184 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »