Reviews for Defining Disaster
The Fates03 chapter 10 . 8/10/2007
hey...it took my three hours to read this story so far..and one thing i can say about is it's amazing! That's probably an understatement...lol...keep updating..p.s dante sounds hot! I wonder whats up with ryan, i mean all jocks are sorta players, and he seems to always come to the resure when kat is in trouble.. , sounds like a nice guy, but i think hes realy protective of kat(no wonder he must REALLY REALLY like her)...Poor kat...I wonder who she will choose. I think maybe ryan or dante. Because liam is just much of a best friend to much of a confidante to her..Hmm, time shall updating! Cuu
yonderwindow chapter 10 . 8/10/2007
amazing! update soon :-)
Lady of Confusion chapter 10 . 8/10/2007
UPDATE SOON!
xjennnny chapter 10 . 8/10/2007
awesome ass chapter. [: ahaha [: update son.
OoohLookACat chapter 10 . 8/10/2007
aw that chapter was sad

but the ending was awesome.

as for dream date with bad boy...

hmm...

something romantic

but completely fun

and totally unexpected.

like laser tag

which isn't romantic

but unexpected and fun

and then maybe a picnic or something

definitely something totally unexpected

bcoz you never really think of the cute, romantic side

of the common day bad boy :)

loved the chapter

sucks that you've been upset lately - hope whatever it is gets better!

izzie
Twilight Starr chapter 9 . 7/28/2007
Uh-oh. Please update soon.
Twilight Starr chapter 6 . 7/28/2007
Marian needs to crawl in a hole and die, but there needs to be a rival otherwise it wouldn't be quite as interesting. Dante: there is more to him I bet than the story has let on so far. Liam: probably a whole another side of him that Katrina hasn't seen. Kent: he's cool. Ryan: I'm sure there is another side to him, too. Nice characterization. :)
Twilight Starr chapter 4 . 7/28/2007
Drama. Drama. Drama! It would be really funny if she fell from someone other than the guys competing for her. :)
Twilight Starr chapter 3 . 7/28/2007
This is going to be interesting. :)
Twilight Starr chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
Poor Rina.
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Oh, my. :) This is going to be interesting!
Skeeter the Groundhog chapter 9 . 7/22/2007
oh my. what an action packed chapter. if i was rina i would've admitted myself to an insane asylum by now. but good chapter. i'm dying to find out what happens next!

-Skeeter the Groundhog
Lady of Confusion chapter 9 . 7/21/2007
UPDATE SOON! I REALLY LIKE YOUR STORY!
Essie chapter 9 . 7/21/2007
I don't like your main character. She was alright at the beginning but now ... especially with the 'my liam' quotes. What is he? A piece of meat. Plus I don't like Liam at all. (i'm sorry!)

I guess she should be with the one that makes her a better person. Rules out Dante at least.
ess3sandra chapter 9 . 7/21/2007
i have already read this chapter, did you update the same chapter? i dont get it.
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »