Reviews for Defining Disaster
Keenon chapter 9 . 7/20/2007
OMG! I'm gunna kill u! how DARE u leave us at a cliffhanger?1

*glares daggers* u better hurry up or im gunna hunt u down!*more glares*
xjennnny chapter 9 . 7/20/2007
omg so sad! loved it still tho. update soon. [:
MelGrl chapter 9 . 7/20/2007
I can't stop reading; this is too good. Please update soon!
BatteredSoul chapter 9 . 7/20/2007
hes going to kiss her! either that or slap her xDD anywo update soon love this story.
Guacamole chapter 9 . 7/20/2007
uh oh she's going to get slapped! that was good and i hope you continue to write! hey i was wondering...if you ever have free time can you read my story?
atreyu love chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
haha, interesting :D
MirrorMirrorOnTheWall chapter 9 . 6/20/2007
This is an amazing story, it is really entertaining, i never thought that i would like it this much. Dante shouldn't hit her though, otherwise he would so fall below my expectations. I am not sure who i am voting for though, Ryan or Dante? Liam is definetly off my list. He better not hit her! Update soon, i am waiting semi-impatiently here. Love the story!

MirrorMirror
Randomisation chapter 9 . 6/18/2007
oh please continue! well good story!
CHIIJOY chapter 9 . 6/16/2007
Okay, Dante is hot but all this gang nonsense is stupid. But seriously, if he slaps her it's done. Screw Liam and bring on Ryan. Ry's like the perfect combo of rough neck and caring. So yeah, please update soon. :)
OoohLookACat chapter 9 . 6/16/2007
gasp

what an exciting chapter

so dante has a nice side (at the beginning)

that's interesting

can't wait for more

i'm really addicted now

and i blame you, as the author

for my horrible addiction.

and ooh

the end

that was dramatic

can't wait for the next one

izzie
Saamii chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
do you think you could do like a family tree for the story cuz i know i'm a little confused
silvershadow23 chapter 9 . 6/15/2007
wow...a big cliffie...jeesh...interesting chapter - the whole cross/dante thing made me laugh...anywho, you should update this again - I want to know what is going to happen...till then!

silver
Georgianna chapter 9 . 6/15/2007
Wow, that was intense and very veyr entertaining

Keep it up!
Ski Bird chapter 9 . 6/15/2007
oh god...

so does she really like him?

i think i would vote for ryan... he's like in between lima and dante. he's funny but can be serious.

don't know why i mean u haven't even really explained him yet.

anyways update soon!
pop-yur-fcukn-collar chapter 9 . 6/15/2007
noo.. he's not going to hit her, right? coz that would ruin every sexyness about it.

great chapter!