Reviews for This dream will end
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
oh wow. this engulfs me, so much, because of its deep and amazing imagery.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
beautiful piece.. sad and wonderfully written... I really love the format.. different from your usual work
On Eagle's Wings chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Beautiful poem, it reads almost like a song. I love the fragmented feel. I really like the lines "A single teardrop,/in the morning sun."
Seeker of the Way chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
So, this was a dream that someone was holding you? Aww! I keep a dream journal, dreams are fascincating! If I misinterpretated, tehn, er, I loved hte emotions in the poem, I almost cried :-( Probably becasue I don't have anybody to hold me, and I just asked this girl out nad she, like everyone befoer her, is already with someone. Why can I only ask girls out that are already taken or it's something else that keeps us apart?

anyways, thanks for sharing this poem.
Wishmaster chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Visually, this is stunning to read. Wonderful job with the formatting. The poem itself is simple, but it seems like it's meant to be. Like fragments of a dream you can barely remember, and the parts you do remember, you want to make last forever, as you show with the spacing in "silently crying" and "take me back, dreams". Wonderful job, keep it up.
review chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
its so touching...

please keep on writing.
Dying Rose chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Oh my god. This poem expresses everything I have felt in the last two days. It freaked me out slightly, reading this. The sheer, simple beauty, the perfectly placed emphasis. It's gorgeous, and affected me greatly. Amazing work.
Lhune chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
I agree with your idea of returning the review...

but here I am, doing it myself o-0

No, I was curious as to who you were

and since I liked your Bio

(liked the quotes very much -smile-)

I decided to read something too...

I am glad I did.

Because this is really good I think,

It starts sweetly (at least that's how I felt it)

only to come to a bitter end

(the imaginary lover dying... because that's what he did no? He was there one moment and the next he's gone... so very sad)

I only hope I'm interpreting it rightly...

it seems I have the habit of twisting things a bit _'

But I ask you

(I resent begging)

please keep writing

(and posting these writings of course)
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Heartwrenching. I love the way you word things because the images you create are just so...perfect. I agree with silentescape about associating tears with light, way to break the cliche ). Until next time!
Aquafied chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
empty

empty

death
arcane devices chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
very tragic. the poem as a whole is poignant, and impacting. i'll see you on your next update, and thanks for sharing. - ADD-san
Coeur Sans Espoir chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I can't tell you how many times I felt like that when I was into that whole online dating thing. I remember dreaming of the guy I was 'dating' at the time and how he was so close to me. Yet, when I woke up, he was always telling me to wait for him, a year, perhaps even longer. Your poem brought back some memories for me, both good and bad. You are an awesome author and have a large amount of talent. Keep writing!
The Postscript chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
The images you weave are nothing less than inticrite. I especially love the lines "A single teardrop/In the morning sun." because you would usually not assoiate tears with light. Great work. Keep writing, s.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
"tears for tomorrow", really wraps this up well. I like how the tenderness of the scene at the beginning becomes more complex at the end. The situation that you've described is relatable, as I personally think when all looks like it is going relatively well that there's always something waiting to change that around the bend. Marvelously well written. Good work.
Dr. Colleen chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
It has such a beautiful lyrical quality to it. It reads like a song.

Cheers,