Reviews for The Fallback Guy
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Returning review! Boo-yah!

I like the internal monologue; it really establishes Henry as a character. It demonstrates that he's got this whole different world all in his head, and that he gets so lost in thought that he forgets to interact with the outside world. I think a lot of writers could relate to that, XD.

The dialogue was authentic as well. Good depiction of a high school.

I think the pacing was a bit fast, what with how the narration jumped from one idea to the next. Just slowing the transitions down would help that out.

Nice job!

-REB
aripie chapter 4 . 11/18/2008
jdklaj;dflfjlksdjf - so awesome!

fave line so far:

“Well I guess I could have waited until you ripped his clothes off and mounted him on one of the tables.”

bwhahah - breathing heavily for the next update :)
Pretzal chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
Aw super cute! I like this story a lot!
SiD EliA chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
Why has my ass taken so long to get to this. *squeaks*

Yeah I love it! That was embarassing and perfect. I live for the embarassment of fictional people!

'let's pretend I didn't nearly hump your leg like a dog' XD haha.

Aw priceless. Oh and yes let's us discuss the possibilites that could happen from here, and we shall hope they take a turn for the more pervy minded.

Yeah I want more or I will take this to a whole new level of Fangirlism!
silverdragon4736 chapter 4 . 7/19/2008
Once again, so bleeding hilarious and brilliant! I love it! Waiting for an update... hopefully SOON!
Kneecap chapter 4 . 7/19/2008
*Screams* Did I put "BRBR" in a PM to you? OH GOD. WHAT A STUPID TYPO. But anyways, to the review.

Well, I really can't think of anything to say other than !

Ha...

I LAUGHED SO MUCH! SO MUCH! Your humour is always so subtle XD. *Screams a bit more*. I can't even pick out my favourite line...I'm just going to go lie down somewhere now...
silverdragon4736 chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
Bloody buggering hilarious! I hope to read more of this brilliance so UPDATE SOON!
SiD EliA chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
WHOOTS! YEAH!

Do you seriously know how much I love this story? I LOVE it! It's just brilliant.

Seriously You made my night, I was looking through reviews I wrote and I saw you updated and I was like. "YES SOMETHING GOOD TO READ!"

Then I was kindly told to shut the hell up people were sleeping, but besides that, it made my night.

Okay Now -write more, *growl* MORE!
Kneecap chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
OMG I LOVE HENRY! HE'S SO MELODRAMATIC AND AMAZING AND LOVEABLE! AND YEAH, I WANT HIM!

Oh and I thought your quoting (or it might have been paraphrasing) of Shakespeare was very witty! "Out damn'd spot!" Though I thought that was from Macbeth? EH! I can't really remember, I haven't done Shakespeare in a while.

BUT! Back to Henry. I have COMPLETELY GIVEN UP on trying to understand this tangled love-web, BUT I HOPE THAT HENRY ENDS UP GETTING SOME ANYWAY.

And Christopher sounds pretty clever for a jock...and hot too *cough*.

And and and, Izzy! WHAT A LEGEND! I loved her penultimate parting line "“I'm perfectly fine. You're being a melodramatic little bitch. Now give me my fucking hug, go inside, take a shower, cool off and call me before you go to bed. If you don't, I'm gonna be back here in an hour pounding on your fucking door till I wake up the whole goddamned neighborhood!”".

What a beast. BUT YEAH! It's like...twenty to four in the morning here so I think I'm gonna have to go to bed now! NIGHT! AND UPDATE SOON!
SiD EliA chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
*picks self off the floor* No I didn't fall off my chair I swear to god!

I Love this story, Write the next chapter right now, I'm dead serious I will review so hard!

An DUDE seriously? Don't be bagging on my words, the only word that should be hated with out remorse is AIN'T *shudders* "aren't not", we must beat all lovers of that word! I think it would be a step to a better world.

He's Viola! Genius! I've heard of a woman playing a man who's playing a woman. LADIES DRESSED AS DRAG QUEENS! But never the opposite, it's cause I'm sheltered isn't it.

Who built this prison of ignorance? I demand demoliton!

Now! Next chapter! Now! *hug* I won't let go until you update.
Kneecap chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
"“Hello, Jenny. You bellowed?”" BWAHAHAHA! That was hilarious xD.

FAILED COWGIRL LOOK! xD.

Why does Jenny keep calling Henry Hank? Crazy hag...

HAHAHA! Jenny SO GOT DISSED! OMG! *Bitchslapped*. AND SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW IT!

Abused by door sexual tension? Oh aye?

WOW! Izzy second-guessed his thoughts! HOW AWESOME!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XDXDXD! The bit over the play...*wipes tear from eye*.

HAHAHA! OMG! I've actually seen 'Twelth night' (it's awesome, Shakespeare generally is) and I think Henry'll make an ACE Viola! xD.

Hehe, I love it so far dear, and although I've gtg now, hopefully you'll update soon? YAY!
Kneecap chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Aw! This is so cute! HENRY IS A LITTLE MEOLDRAMATIC, but that's ok, I totally sympathise.

So, this 'Nick' guy sounds hot. Mewants mehr.

I'm pretty jokerish at writing reviews...

"“Henry, get out of your head!” Izzy pinched me." HAHA! That made me laugh! Bwah!

And and and, I LOVE the word 'Guttersnipe'...amazing.

AND I LIKE HOW HENRY WILL TALK TO HIMSELF. He's so cool. THE NEXT CHAPTER HAD BETTER BE CUTE TOO!
gummybaby chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
aw too cute... I was cooing the whole way through reading this, which made look like a complete freak...but whatever. The point is you've got a nice story here. I'll be awaiting the next update!
SiD EliA chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Okay! So adorable! Henry is loveable, I shall cuddle him until he crys from over-abuse of love. Unlike your brilliant sexy reviews mine are filled with fluff and praise I'm so bad at constructive criticisim. So I'm going to gush about you and your cute story, which is cute and story-like. Aw hugs, this made me happy I shall root for Henry. Unless he makes me want to break his legs, then I may just have to assault him with my sexy self.

I'm looking for the next chapter *looks around* but I can't seem to find it *rummages through crud on desk* It's got to be here some where!

*pout* Did you hide it?
Orio K chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Haha, this is great. I really like that "I get to be the bitch in our next life" line. I'm so using it on my friend the next time she makes a fag joke.

It's nice to see other gay authors who can actually write something other than PWP!