Reviews for A Queen's Tale
Femme de Dieu chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
I came here by way of friend2more. I was intrigued by your bio in itself, so decided to read a bit. Much unlike my norm, I decided to start with your newest piece. I am already enthralled! This is gorgeous and it seems so much like me and what I have gone through. Of course, I do realize that to have love and lost is pretty universal, but more to the point, I mean the way you have described it, as well as the emotions you felt are the same as mine.

(Not to beg a review, but if you have time and are so inclined you might want to check out my latest work as well... especially the ones down from Story 1 down to Esoteric (looking at them under Published or Updated) Anyhow, as I said, not forcing the issue.

But I will definitely look forward to reading more of your work, as my busy schedule permits. It's not a common thing to find really, really good writers on here, but I think I may have just stumbled upon one in you. (Glad to see you're a bit older as well...)

Truly, Tourterelle, relever de deuil
RootbeerFloat chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
bravo! I love it! I couldn't have said it better myself.
Universal Empire chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
This was a really good piece! Loved the rhyming scheme and it flows really well! You did an escellent job on it! Thanx for the review!

Sadistikal
Honor Bound chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
good form. it flows really well. as to content, sorry anyone has to go through crap like that, but, hey, you live, you learn...and then you get luvs. good job on this, peace
Lady DreamWriter chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Very well done, you should make a story out of this poem. Rich with detail that completely tears at your heart and soul. Wonderful work as always!
Shadow Whirlwind chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Loved the rhyming scheme and the flow of the poem. Keep it up!
Orual chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
There are some places where the rhyme's a bit forced and I think you need some extra syllables, but I think you did a very nice job on this overall. I like stories in poetry. Good work.