Reviews for Eleser I : Swords Of Elements
Lucy chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
1 love
Torn and Tattered chapter 9 . 11/11/2006
Oh, my. Great chapter. Where'd the fairy go? Vanish into fairy land. Sorry, i'm sugar high again. But great chapter, I liked the fight scene. When did Rokuro learn to use the fire element? I must have missed something, sry!

Torn and Tattered chapter 8 . 11/7/2006
oh, hey again, Rokuro fell! No! -wails- Hey that's sad, but he's okay so i'm okay again. who's this girl? one of them right? let's hope (crosses fingers) and they continue searching. Rokuro has a lot of bravery, he saved Naomi. Update soon!

*TAD- Phoenix Keeper
Torn and Tattered chapter 7 . 10/29/2006
hm... go Rokuro... no sad memories... that's one in a billion. AH! THE MOSTER CAN TALK! TALKING MONSTER DIE! (Swat the overgrown bug!) "Ouch..." its said and it died. Wow... ouch and i faint...i would scream out in pain... maybe more depth... like

"Ouch..." its said and it died.

The monster yelled out in agony, mortally wounded. It's lifes blood fell to the ground and the monster still pitiously yelled in pain, arousing even some pity from the trio. Soon the fata blow rendered the monster dead, its eyes a cold stony blue, lifeless.

Wow... i took a sentence and made a paragraph...right...

well do you get what i mean?
Torn and Tattered chapter 6 . 10/29/2006
So Lin can... teleport... kinda... yes... no? Rokuro... that's mean... don't say it's awesome when someone is slapped... and Naomi really got pissed fast. who gets that pissed that fast? Oh he doesn't? Then why was he so shocked when Naomi slapped him? Just because she did slap him or does he actually like her?

*TAD*

p.s. and thus i continue!
Torn and Tattered chapter 5 . 10/29/2006
So nazu got wounded... like badly? well he was walking around as you put it so i guess he was ok. Naomi has a good point about him not being able to finish the map if Rokuro and Naomi have some of the pieces... i didn't even think about that. very inventive... okay... so to the next chapter!

*TAD* Phoenix Keeper
Torn and Tattered chapter 4 . 10/29/2006
jealous... right... And Love Sash? Interesting, original... her screaming was a bit amusing... So they just left Nazu there? What... So like each of these monsters just have a piece of the map?

*TAD* Phoenix Keeper
Torn and Tattered chapter 3 . 10/29/2006
whoa... there was a teleporter just randomly popping up next to them? that threw me off a bit... It' a fairy called Lin! and they trust a fairy that just randoly pops up... i sure wouldn't... if i as from a human world and fairies are only found... in myths... Hm, i will continue now.

*TAD* ~Phoenix Keeper~
Torn and Tattered chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
thorns... taking people... scary... i officially will have nightmares about little roses attacking me, lol. i will contiue reading as i promised... but i would anyway, it's a sweet story

*TAD* ~Phoenix Keeper~
Torn and Tattered chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
characters galore. sorry for the late review... i will continue reading!

MissXOX chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
heehe tanks alot!
StarlightWorker chapter 4 . 10/27/2006
Awesome story! I like it alot. It gets really interesting. I want to keep reading more, please write on!