Reviews for Complete
its cool :)
Allerleirauh chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Wow. Just, wow.
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
When I read this it gave me goosebumps. Very powerful lines. Very powerful words and I just love it.

Keep it up.
dog-eared hanyou chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Ooh, I read this exactly when a creepy song from a game popped up on my playlist. Yay for good timing. Like the song, this was creepy to read. Awesome descriptions and imagery. I'm sure it's easy for you to get an 800 on the reading section of SATs...
ViciousMan chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
This sounds exactly like Dangerous Liasons (a film based on a French book).

I like how the relationship with unfaithful/indifferent spoused is portrayed here; the victim wants to love his beloved, but he also wants to punish her for her crimes...
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
im not a big fan of the extremely long lines at the end, but other than that I like it.. the first stanza especially that was so unexpected and powerful
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
It's about time! Anyways, yes, you were right, I do like this piece. Now, I don't need to tell you that this poem has a different quality or blah blah blah compared to your other pieces because you know that, I know that, and other people will tell you that anyways. What I SHOULD tell you is that you should keep writing pieces like this because the imagery/metaphors WORK. Hehe. Until next time!
Ice and Snow chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
i love it! it's so angsty. it's awesome. (i'm a true angst slut...lol) it's very interesting and flows quite well. all i can say is...

hawt hawt hawt! x]

(romance angst my favorite)
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
"I want you. I want to seize you - by the arms, hold you closely. Then shatter you - like glass, and speak of my anguish." - That first stanza was pure gold; it was desperate and romantic-in the crazy way of love-and just stunning. I love it.

Oh; there were so many lines that hurt like unrequited love and others that hurt because it was the foul-tipped, angry-raw type of love that hurts and destroies and, uh, hurts. It's beautiful and strong and, yes, it IS your best work and I am so tempted to ship it onto my favorites.

Actually, scratch that, I will.

That first stanza was just TOO amazing and, damn, why can't I write a good first stanza like that? Seriously.

"After all this, I hunger for your flesh, your lips, and your kiss. I want to violate you, scar you - and make you mine" - Jesus, it really IS twisted and edging on that really creepy kind of love and I just can't stop reading it.

The whole thing is like a love-hate thin. It's savage and viciouse and brutal, it ISN'T a loving relationship, it ISN'T a beautiful and loving thing but it is real; I love it. (And you should know, I have those strange kinks when it comes to poetry? ;D)

Lovely, lovely, lovely and, uh, yeah. I WILL BE YOUR ETERNAL SLAVE OF MUSEY-NESS IF YOU KEEP MAKING POETRY LIKE THIS, IT IS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING AND makes me abuse the capslock button! :O

Keep it up, my friend; keep writing these wonderful and beutiful poems that tug at the heart strings like you are tyring to kill me. Yes; write more and make more beautiful poetry like this. Now. I demand it.

[Wanna collab. Again?]

- Noelle
Purified Angel chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Aww...that's so cute :3. Do you really feel that way about a girl o.o? Nice poem overall :3...really cute
myheartiswaypastbeating chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Love the imagery in this.
bipedalcooney chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Beautiful metaphors and imagry here. I love the violent emotion that is in this piece. Interesting religious references too. I like this a lot, keep writing.
lackluster chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
god. the first stanza is probably my favorite. it speaks for the whole poem in my opinion.

it feels like a love-hate relationship and those are always the best. so interesting...