Reviews for In Manitou
R. Ficst chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
haha hilarious ending!
Kilian Grey chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
You're not so short short story - Whatever it was I liked it. Both characters are very well described, very visual. Yeah.
Starlite Nightfall chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Of course I loved this as well! Such great characters, you genius you. Twas amazing and I'm really glad that you didn't actually use the word werewolf, that definitely would have lessened the realistic quality of the story! I am also sad to say that you will have had 69 reviews before this one. Forgive meeeee *submits*
mangatake chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
This was excellent, thanks fot sharing :)
GrangerDanger333 chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Wow! This is great! Really enjoyed reading this, just the right amount of action and love and plot etc., and I love the skip in time between ch.2 and 3. Just a really lovely read. Thanks for writing it so wonderfully :D
Peacock Slayer chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
lol oh wow the ending :p
Peachy-09 chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
Can you say adorable?! This was extremely sweet. I liked the supernatural aspect. Made it fantastic.
RiotFalling chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Just finished reading, and I adored it. I love the awesome conversations through the whole thing, and the ending seemed perfect, just enough solved and just enough left open. This one is an instant favorite.
RiotFalling chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I love the interaction between these guys, both of them such snarky jerks. It made me laugh the whole time.

Just had to let you know that on my way to the next :)
C3PO chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
i love Simon. even though Holm's still my favorite. Really good story i read it in one go normally i read things in small parts cause i always open up septate windows and get distracted. but yeah didn't happen here ! :)
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Hey! I'm here to share some exciting news with you. This story has been added to the Slash category over on ADoR! :)

Here's the review:

"From just reading the Author's Note in the first chapter of Alyn Drasil's In Manitou, I knew I was going to immediately like this story (mention the T.V show X Files and I am most definitely sold!) but what I didn't expect was to fall head over heels in love with the story!

In Manitou sees our protagonist, Holm, stranded in the “Middle-of-Nowhere, USA” when his father's truck breaks down. With no mobile and no real idea of where he is, he goes on a hunt to find somewhere with a phone but what he found was the home of Simon Westen, a hermit that doesn't cohabit well with society and, therefore, has no mode of communication to the outside world. After a bad start, Simon finally decides that Holm can stay the night and go into town the next morning to retrieve a tow truck but there's one simple rule: he must stay inside his room, no matter what noises he hears. Holm, however, is a sixteen year old teenager so let the curiosity commence!

Alyn Drasil delivers this unusual supernatural love story fabulously with characters that show natural progression throughout their time together and a perfect combination of snarky and sincere dialogue that genuinely has you laughing out loud a good percentage of the time. Even with the odd typo, this story flows fluently and sticks its claws into you so that you just keep clicking the 'next chapter' button."

Keep writing,

Helen
Miqnon chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
Oh, god. That ending.

IM'A GUESS YOU HAVE TO MAKE A THREESOME NOW \(ಠ益ಠ )/
blurry19 chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
I love this story. Thanks for posting it
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
really cute story. thanks for sharing!

perfect ending. good balance of humor for the angst of the characters. great pacing.

keep up the good work!
Faux Reves chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
This was awesome! I loved it! I would also love to read an actual lemon about them! Pwetty pwease? And if you wanna be really dirty you could totally put some bestiality in there, with Simon being a dog/wolf (?) and all during night! :D
72 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »