Reviews for With no Legs Under me, I fall into Your Arms
GrangerDanger333 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I think this is good as a oneshot but I can also see you adding more chapters, so that hopefully Mattie and Brett have some kind of closure or they properly get togther, I don't know. I have no idea if you intend to put more chapters up or what, but its really good. All your stories that I've read so far are really well written and interesting and funny. I really like your characters. Your main characters are usually the best, they're really strong :) Hope that makes sense!
sunny-california chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
you can totally keep adding to this story. How you left it now it sorta feels incomplete, like it was the first chapter to the story
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Please upload more for this story! I think that it's kinda funny in a bit of a dark way, what with his attitude and all, and you said at the bottom that you would put the name of the person who editted it in the next chapter if she told you it, meaning that you PLANNED on continuing this story!
Poppy Flower chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Judging by all the past reviews, this story sounds like a great one, except I'm never going to find out because the rest of the chapters aren't posted! Please, please repost, or send me the rest of the story!
tell it to the sky chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
i have just found this fic, and I'm looking forward to finding out what happens next for Mattie and Brett.
Anonymiss chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Wah! Update soon please, because this is just SO SAD and for some reason I think Matt wouldn't mind the weelchair so much if Brett weren't too scared to reach into it and give him a big HUG AND KISS!

Yes, I realize I sound exactly like one of the girls Matt is talking about, no, I do not care to get my emo on right now. UPDATE. PLEASE. BEGGING YOU HERE.
ConfusedDolly chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
i like this.. i guess no follow up?

x x x x
Me chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
You. Suck. I just found this story again. Where the hell is the rest of it?
xXCraveCatalysmXx chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
This is an awesome idea, I think you should continue :D I love Mattie, he's hilarious. :3 (it also helps that I happen to be in a wheelchair, too.)
alone-and-lonly chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
its a good start. i cant wait to read more
todo-mahem chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
OTL. This is random, is there going to be moar? CC:

Lol'd "Junk and stuff" XD
Basal.Pinyon.Think chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
please please write more!
Ferocious Marshmallow chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
What happened to the rest of this story? Because I really want to read it, and according your reviews (the lucky people who got to read it) it's great...so will be up anytime soon?
MyNameIsJustine chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Wo! I'm the 100th reviewer. Sweet.

Kittens.

I thought this was sad, but I laughed, and then I felt bad for laughing. Great job.
Max-Ashworth chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Ahaha, I remember this story. :D Restarted, PL0X? Mattie is such a cute.

Guess I'll re-read it. Like I have anything better to do...(well maybe I do; update my stories for the first time in 6 months, get ready to go to Europe, stop being a lazy ass, get a life...) But I love Mattie, so I'll follow along. :P
113 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »